Top Social

SavingsPinay January Quick Recap

Friday, January 29, 2016

It's time to wrap up the highlights of the month through a quick post. Welcome to SavingsPinay's January Quick Recap.



We hit 100,000++ Pageviews. 

Though it's a little sad that we didn't hit the goal before 2015 ends I still would like to extend my huge thank you for making my dream come true. We are now a hundred thousand pageviews in SavingsPinay!!! This means a lot especially to me because I didn't expected the site to receive this kind of support. Know that I will continue to improve the content in this humble blog. READ: What to Expect in SavingsPinay this 2016 

First SavingsPinay Series in 2016

I am so happy that many supported the very first SavingsPinay Series was a success. I made a series of blog posts about Financial Planning 101 which I hope gave you an idea on how to plan for your finances this New Year. Below are the links for the posts:

  1. SERIES | Day 3 Financial Planning 101 : Personal Finance Tips + Free Infographic - New!
  2. SERIES | Financial Planning 101 : Day 4 Personal Finance Moves You Ought to be Doing - New!
  3. SERIES | Financial Planning 101: Day 1 Top 5 Personal Finance Basics - New!
  4. SERIES | Financial Planning 101: Day 2 Elements of a Solid Financial Plan - New!
  5. SERIES | Overview of January SavingsPinay Series Financial Planning 101 - New!
My New Budget and Spending Tracker

My new system in tracking my spending and budgeting my money is doing great. It's nice to finally see how much I spend on items. Actually for the I've been extra thrifty this month because whenever I review my spending there were fewer fast food lunch out ever since Nica and I discovered the best jolly jeeps in Ayala (will soon blog about this). I also am not taking pedicap anymore which saved me 16pesos everyday. I am still in the hunt of better ways that I could save money since I have a lot of travel plans for this year. 

Freelance Writing again

I opened myself again for some easy writing gigs and I am very much fortunate to have the best clients ever. I am happy have extra income through one of my passions. I still have a lot of plans regarding my content writing thing since its something that worked as a source of extra income for me last year.

Event Hosting 

Another great plan for 2016 is to go back hosting events for added income. I miss being an event emcee to weddings, debuts, birthdays and corporate events. I also want to market my hosting skills more and make myself known in the industry. 

POSTS PUBLISHED THIS MONTH


Post Comment
Post a Comment