Top Social

SavingsPinay July Quick Recap

Monday, August 1, 2016
Its officially the last day of July. Its kind of scary how fast 2016 is passing by. In just a snap we'll be bidding goodbye to the current year and say hello to new year. There's nothing much going on for me and on this blog for July but I still want to honor the tradition and give you a nice quick recap. Let's' begin.



We reached 146,000++ Pageviews

It still amazes me to see how many people visits and reads SavingsPinay. It is so beyond my expectation that we will reach 100,000 mark and now we are almost a few thousands away to 150,000 pageviews. Thank you for trusting and supporting the blog.

2016 SavingsPinay Reader Survey

I also created the 2016 Reader Survey in the hope of making SavingsPinay better. I am glad that many have made their response to the survey. I got a lot of helpful insights on what to post best. I found out that 90% of SavingPinay readers are Pinay which led me to create posts that lean more on the Filipinas personal finance need you can read HERE.

FAMI-SALEF Investment Update

Just last April I created a FAMI-SALEF Investment Update and I've mentioned I had my first loss of 170pesos. Today I'm excited to let you know that upon checking my loss is now almost 1,200pesos gain. The NAVPS is also on its all-time high since 2016 begun. I can't be anymore happy with how my mutual fund investment is performing. Kudos for our Fund Manager for doing a good job. 

Overall my July wasn't the best month. I want to work harder for this blog and produce more and better quality content. This has become more than just a hobby for me and I know that hard work pays so hopefully with the right work and life balance I'll achieve my goals for August. 

Posts from June and July

JUNE


JULY


How did your month went?! Did you enjoy AUGUST?! Hope you are pumped up for the coming month

MORE POSTS TO READ:


Post Comment
Post a Comment