Top Social

My Financial and Personal Goals before 2013 ends

Thursday, November 21, 2013
It is funny that i am writing about my 2013 financial and personal goals now that it is almost a month and a half away till the year ends. Well, it is never too late to set goals and to act for the achievement, right?

Anyways, knowing that i only have a  month and a half my financial and personal goals are semi-attainable. I keep it in my mind and in my heart to set goals that are based on reality. I love dreaming and setting objectives but of course like any other i want things to be done. I hate having incomplete tasks.

Without further ado, here is my financial and personal goals before 2013 ends! Yahoo!!!

  • Convert my current BDO ATM Debit Card to a Passbook one so it can earn interest. This means i have to maintain 5,000pesos savings.
  • Achieve a mutual fund investment.
  • Grow my instagram shop @theashoppe.
  • Have my SSS number and Philhealth card.
  • A post a day in this blog site.
  • Attend one financial seminar.
  • Buy a new Ipad case.
  • Help one church missionary.
  • Be consistent in my tithes.
  • Have my laptop's lcd fixed.
  • Invest more financial related book. 
  • One Travel or out-of-town trip.
  • Start my emergency fund.
 Hopefully everything on this list will be made. I am glad if and then all in the list is achieved but if not i do believe God has His better timing.

Thank you so much for reading and hope you love my post.

Post Comment
Post a Comment