Top Social

My Swirl Rewards Card from The Coffee Bean

Monday, February 17, 2014
I love reward cards!!! As always i feel like there is an added value to the product i buy when i have a membership card to present. Are you like me? wink, wink.

Anyways, just recently i was able to try another ice blended from The Coffee Bean. I asked the barista if they have WI-FI in the facility. She genuinely answered that the Wi-fi is for those who have Swirl Rewards card only. From then she introduced me to the Swirl Rewards Card of The Coffee Bean. It is their official rewards point system membership card.

I love the presentation of the card. Classic. 

So the card is for 195 pesos only. Every 100pesos that you spend in ordering a product from The Coffee Bean will entitle you 5 points. Once you buy a drink for example that is 220pesos you will be given 10 worth of points for your purchase. 


Every 1 point is equal to 1 pesos so give the example above you now have 10pesos that you can collect so that in the next visit you can just pay using your Swirl Rewards Card. 

Another great feature of this card is that you have the privileged to use the Wi-Fi of The Coffee Bean branch. This means that if you just want to order a drink and spend the rest of the moment on your own, updating our Facebook etc. then you can save so much money using this Swirl Rewards Card.



PROS: 

  • Very affordable membership card.
  • No expiration date.
  • Great privileged for the FREE internet use.
  • Great packaging and presentation of the card.
  • 100pesos= 5 points!!! That's really a big amount since 1 point equals 1 peso.
CONS:
  • Not enough The Coffee Bean branch. :(
NOTES:
  • The  card is not a loading system. An example of this rewards cash card type is like my Robinson's Rewards card. 
  • The card should be activated online. Just visit http://swirlrewards.com.ph/
  • The card can be used in all The Coffee Bean branches.
  • The internet password changes every day per branch so always bring your Swirl Card with you.



14 comments on "My Swirl Rewards Card from The Coffee Bean"
  1. So... this is much better compared to having a Starbucks rewards card?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Starbucks is better. 12 coffe=1free so lets say I order my usual iced venti cm. 12×180=2,160. So every 2,160 I spend, I will get 180 pesos for free. If you convert this to swirl points, you will only get 108 pesos. (2,160/100)*5=108. Hope this helps.

      Delete
    2. Starbucks is better. 12 coffe=1free so lets say I order my usual iced venti cm. 12×180=2,160. So every 2,160 I spend, I will get 180 pesos for free. If you convert this to swirl points, you will only get 108 pesos. (2,160/100)*5=108. Hope this helps.

      Delete
    3. Thank you Adrian! Well, personally I still prefer Coffee Bean kasi the di siya ganun kapuno unlike Starbucks so I could enjoy my stay also the free WiFi that comes with your rewards card is a great deal. :)

      Delete
  2. hi! I just recently availed Swirl Reward Card. I purchased an amount of 500 pesos,it include drinks together with the swirl card per se. I registered to the said site. I'm just wondering that still I got zero point or talagang hindi na crecredit yung points upon availing swirl card? Sa next purchase ko na po ba ma crecredit yung points? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. points will begin during your next transactions. kasi pagbili nyo ng card hindi pa siya activated nun.

      Delete
  3. same here, no points when card is purchased along with drinks and food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kc pinagsabay yun order mo. Dapat unang ka bili yun card before u purchase. O na isahan k ng cashier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kc pinagsabay yun order mo. Dapat unang ka bili yun card before u purchase. O na isahan k ng cashier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wifi is free in Starbucks with or without loyalty card just saying...I am regular customer of both and I can see the difference.Upon registration of your card for Starbucks,you'll have a free drink plus the amnt of the card is consumable upon purchase of the card...in CBTL no it's not consumable which is sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wifi is not free at starbucks. kelan pa sila nag free ng kahit ano? hahaha! baka may pocket wifi, mobile data or mall wifi yung mga nakikita mo na gumagamit ng internet. you have to pay a certain amount at the cashier to use 1 hour of internet at starbucks. only coffee bean offers free wifi if you have a swirl card.

      Delete
  7. and besides, starbucks is always offline! it defeats the purpose of having a card. totally useless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just purchased mine a few hours back... yung total payment is 660 including the card... tapos dun sa baba ng receipt nakita ko na may "30pts (pending)" sabi ng cashier upong registering daw eh malalagay yung point..

    ReplyDelete