Top Social

Personal & Financial Goals for 2016

Sunday, December 27, 2015

It's the time of the year again for me to share my 2016 Personal and Financial Goals. I reserve the update/review of last year's goals in my Year-End Report post that will be up on Wednesday. Be sure to read that one, OK?

As I share my Personal and Financial Goals allow me first to say to you my great plan to succeed and stick to my goals this 2016.


1. I'm writing it all down

Not just in this blog but also in my Bullet Journal. I'm writing it with paper so I can look back to it from time to time. It will make me stay motivated to get stuff done. My personal goals are further divided into categories while my financial goals are limited to 12 things this year. I also manage to keep my list as realistic as possible. Medyo nadala na ko how every year I will write down goals and fail to commit to it because its too unrealistic. Like my 500,000 pesos at the end of the year last 2013. *wink *wink

2. I'm focusing on one goal at a time

I realized how important it is to focus on one goal at a time. I am no superwoman and I can't achieve everything all at once. I want to be very clear with what I want to achieve this 2016 and what will take me to succeed. Again goes my goal to live an intentional life this year. 

3. I'll manage my time better
I hate feeling like I've never done anything in a day so I say this with whole sincerity that I'll manage my time better. I'll create a functional system that works and will make me closer to my goals. No more waste of time or procrastination. This year I'll get things done and give my best in everything I do. 

With the above being said I am now ready to share to you my Personal and Financial Goals for 2016. 

PERSONAL GOALS FOR 2016

On Personal Development

1. Read my Bible and pray more

2. Work on being more organized

3. Be someone who get things done

4. Live an Intentional Life this 2016

5. Succeed in my 2016 Bucket List

6. Develop New Habits and Routines

7. Learn to Set Priorities with my Time, Money and Efforts

8. Stop comparing myself to others

9. Read More

10. Be mindful of my health

On Work

1. Show up to work on time

2. Finish my projects on time (SLA)

3. Keep my workplace tidy. Stop the clutter

4. Recognize and appreciate more my co-workers

5. Learn new skills beneficial to my current job

On Blog + Business

Do check out izzaglino.blogspot.com on Tuesday where I'll publish my blog and business goals

On Fitness

1. Create a workout routine that suits me well

2. Buy a gym membership

3. Buy workout outfits 

On Finances

1. Set up monthly, weekly and daily budget

2. Live below my means

3. Track my spending 

4, Save up for an end-of-the year out of the country

5. Set up an Emergency Fund

6. Invest in a new investment vehicle

7. Be organized in my finances and bills

8. More education in personal finance

9. Be a good spender

10. Make sure there's extra income coming in

Whew. And that's my Personal and Financial Goals in 2016. I promise to keep you updated this time on how my goals are working for me as time progress. Again, I'll be focusing on one goal at a time. I know the list is pretty much big but with the grace of God I know everything is possible
MORE POSTS YOU CAN READ
Post Comment
Post a Comment