Top Social

Starting from the start

Wednesday, November 20, 2013
I am Izza and i am a 20 year old professional living in the Philippines. I want to start this blog as a diary on my journey to financial freedom and to help others especially with the same age as mine to start now and act now.

I want my blog to be an inspiration that you are never too young to start saving and start learning about financial education.

So let's start from scratch. As of today i do work in a minimum wage company in Macapagal Ave. The work requires me to compose letters and posts for the social media site of the company's business and also to do all the words on the campaign materials and posters.

Aside from this job i also so part-time hosting for events like weddings, debuts, corporate parties and so on. This allows me to earn much more because the fee is per event and i only have to do the job for 3-5 hours including travel time.

I also own an online shop in instagram @theashoppe which gives another earning for me. It has 4000 plus followers and the things that you can buy are mostly shoes and apparels. Soon i will release beauty bundle products where in for a budget-friendly price you can own 2-3 products from local makeup lines.

With all of these i know that i still need more to do. I am looking forward to the posts that i will do in this blog. For those reading this and is into fashion and beauty related posts please click my other blog http://izzaglino.blogspot.com/

Happy reading and please do support my blog for more posts.
1 comment on "Starting from the start"