Top Social

Is Google Adsense a Scam?

Saturday, March 15, 2014

That is exactly my question when I first applied for Adsense. It was like three years ago since I made a blog and partnered with adsense and almost a year ago when I made my Youtube video and earned a number of views.

Back then I was just enjoying blogging and making Youtube videos. I am, to be honest, not minding about getting anything from it. I am more after the recognition than the money. But last month I received an email invitation about a Stylehaul partnership in my Youtube account and from then I reslized there are opportunities to gain friends and make money online.

I still kept my Adsense though for my blog and lucky enough, yesterday I saw a mail sent by Google Adsense team for my PIN. This is my ticket for a future cash out. Yehey!!!!!

I realized that you just to wait. Keep on doing what you love and someday, somehow you will see the fruits of your labor.

Thank you for being with me. My beauty blog http://www.izzaglino.blogspot.com and my Youtube channle, Izzaintheukaycloset. 

Happy Saturday.
Post Comment
Post a Comment