Top Social

Public Holidays Philippines 2016

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

One of my goal/bucket list for this year is to travel. I've been saying this to myself and even to this blog for so long but it's game time for 2016. And to help me plan better on how I will tackle each places to visit this year, the release of the legal holidays in the Philippines 2016 will be a great help.

After much research I gathered all the dates in one infographic. Please feel free to share and/or download the picture. I hope this could ignite your travel plans. 



I hope this infographic helps you.


Don't forget to do any of the following:

  • Follow the SavingsPinay FB Group and joing the conversation at : SavingsPinay
  • Follow my official Facebook page at : IzzaGlinoFull
  • Stalk some behind the scenes in my Instragram: glino_clariza
  • Follow me too in my Twitter account: Izza Glino
  • Subscribe to my Youtube channel: IzzaInTheUkayCloset
  • Email me any question or topic suggestion at izzaglinofull@gmail.com
  • Or leave a comment below!!!


Post Comment
Post a Comment