Top Social

Why I am working on my Retirement Fund at the age of 20

Sunday, July 27, 2014
When I told my parents that I invested in a Mutual Fund they thought I was joking. I’m only 20 and I am thinking about my retirement already (since I decided to make my FAMI account my Retirement Fund).

Read how I applied for FAMI ACCOUNTT HERE.

I know even an ordinary someone especially one who still have no idea about Financial Freedom will raise an eyebrow with this decision. But behold. I am 20 and I started accumulating my paper asset already. I guess this eagerness to live a wealthy life started because of a story I read. It says a story about two fathers who got old and how their life turned out to be.



while


I don't want to feel unwelcome by my own children and even grandchildren just because of MONEY. I believe it is a must to plan for the future. You owe it to yourself to be responsible enough and be financially blessed. I want to be a well-made woman before I enter a relationship because I want to be a blessing rather than a curse for my future husband. Also, I would love to give back to my family first more than anything.

How about YOU?

Read more:

THREE TYPES OF INCOME
MY STORY, MY TIPS ON FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
HOW TO EFFECTIVELY BUDGET YOUR MONEY


Post Comment
Post a Comment