Top Social

SavingsPinay's October Quick Recap

Monday, November 2, 2015

Today's post is my quick recap about SavingsPinay for the recently concluded month of October. Again, the blog posts I was able to publish was low. Blame the procrastinator in me that I can't possibly beat. But know that I am trying my hardest to regain my blog sanity and become a productive blogger.

I wish maintaining a blog will be easy but sadly it takes more than just a platform to do it. Thank you for keeping SavingsPinay alive.

Heres this month's quick recap.

1. We hit 85,000 pageviews!!!  
I always start my quick recap by giving you the summary of the pageviews we gathered. I just feel that it sets the mood for this post a lot. My wish to hit 100,000 pageviews before 2015 ends is still alive so I hope you can help me make that dream come true. You can revisit my Archive to find the posts that appeal to you and just continue learning more about personal finance through SavingsPinay. Better join SavingsPinay Facebook Group too if you haven't yet.

2. SavingsPinay October Series: Ayoko sa Utang! 5 Days To Be Debt-Free At Last

I apologize for the one-week delay that happened on Day 2- Day 5 of the SavingsPinay Series. Again, all blame is on me and my not so good use of my time. I hope though that you still learned something out of the series. To summarize here's the October Series: Ayoko sa Utang! 5 Days To Be Debt-Free At Last posts. 


Join me again on our November Series.

3. Must Do's Before 2015 Ends

I gave my must do's before 2015 ends in SavingsPinay and I am glad to scratch off some items. My most crucial must do is the eBook and the completion of two more series. I also like to count getting my Unified ID as a critical one to accomplish before a new year begins so I know that I need to find time and apply. 


4. Attended Not Just One But Two Blogger Events


I am so happy and honored to be able to attend not just one but two awesome events. I came to Regina Online Investing Equestrian Cup Regina Online Investing Relaunch last Saturday October 25 and to the 2015 Blogapalooza on October 26. It was a back-to-back great opportunity for me. What happened during these two events will surely be uploaded on SavingsPinay this week. I hope you can stay tune. 

POSTS THIS OCTOBER:

I hope you liked this post. Don't forget to do any of the following:



Post Comment
Post a Comment