Top Social

SavingsPinay November Quick Recap

Monday, November 30, 2015
It is almost 25 days before Christmas and I still can't believe that we are almost through the year 2015. I kind of feel a little nostalgic leaving 2015 just because I know I have goals set that wasn't met. And who's to blame, right?! MYSELF. 

But I want to be very positive. Have you read my Sunday Post over my personal blog, IzzaGlino? It was my birthday post entitled I Don't Know About You But I'm Feeling 22. Hope you can read that post. 

Today's post is our November Quick Recap. And I still would want to extend my gratitude for supporting SavingsPinay.

Here's this month's quick recap.

1. We hit 91,000 pageviews!!!

Hitting the 90,000 mark even though I wasn't able to publish that much content is awesome. Thank you for being such an awesome readers. Now I feel more positive that we can hit the 100,000 mark to conclude 2015. Hope you can help me. Spread the link for this blog to your friends who are also into financial freedom. 

2. SavingsPinay November Series: Yumaman sa Mutual Fund

This month's series is a huge success. I was on time publishing all the post which makes me super happy. I also got a lot of feedback and impression on my Facebook Page. The SavingsPinay Series this November is me trying to incorporate my experience investing in mutual fund. To summarize here's the November Series : Yumaman sa Mutual Fund posts:


I hope you are looking forward for the last SavingsPinay Series of 2015 on December. 

3. Back to Freelance Writing

A little surprise for November is an opportunity to do freelance content writing again. I didn't know that my account at Upwork (known as Odesk before)  is still alive. The I got an invitation for a job interview. I responded on the email and got the job!!! I am a Strategic Content Website Writer which sounds so amazing. I will be busy creating web pages, blog articles and social media posts. Super excited with this one. Also, I am thinking of posting an Extra Income Year-End Report where I narrate how much money I made for 2014 with my side-hustles. What do you think about this idea? Is it something you'll be happy to read or not?

4. My Birthday

I celebrated my 22nd birthday last November 9 and it was super nice. I will talk more about what happened on my personal blog with pictures and more stories but for this blog I just wanted to quickly announce that I celebrated my birthday and I am now 22!!! Amazing how we age that quick.

5. Overspending 

For November I just shop like a little kid. I splurged on skincare items from Olay which I made  YouTube video about. I also shopped for more makeups that I plan to put on a Collective Haul video for December. I think its because I deprived myself from shopping for the past months. The last time I shopped all out was my Recent Purchase Haul video and that was back on August when I still have long hair. And it's my birth month anyway. (wink* wink*)

POSTS THIS NOVEMBER:


I hope you liked this post. Don't forget to do any of the following:

Post Comment
Post a Comment