Top Social

METROBANK WEEK: All about Metrobank Direct Onlien Banking

Friday, April 18, 2014
Metrobank Direct is Metrobanks official online banking system. It guarantees a No Line banking with cashless nad convenience for any Metrobank holder through a web based access.

I have been enjoying my Metrobank for almost 2 months now and I am happy with the servcie that they provide. With the Metrobank Direct, one can see the following:

  • All transactions and account logs
  • Send Money for Free
  • Pay Various Bills Online
  • Secure all Online Transactions
  • Add Funds to Mutual Fund like FAMI accounts
  • Start stock investing easily
  • Open another Metrobank accounts
I personally loved that I can add fund to my FAMI account without any hassle and I can also schedule it. If you want to read how I do it then read here. If you still haven't enrolled in the Metrobank Direct then click here for the process.

The online portal of Metrobank Direct gives a very clear and easy to understand mesaage. You need to enter your valid Username and Password to have an access. Take note that the password must be alphanumeric and includes capital letter/s for security purposes.



The Home Page gives all the provisions a Metrobank Direct member can access.


You can easily View Account Summary

Pay Bills. I already tried this one for my FAMI account and it works :) To read click here.


Transfer Fund. If you would want to transfer you r money to another Metrobank Account then you can easily do it here.

Re-order Checkbook.

Manage Accounts. This is the main settings page of the online account. You can easily provision how your account will work.

Open a New Account

Stock Trading. I still haven't tried this one because I already have my FAMI account but I will definitely research more about this.

Tax Payment. Another great advantage of having a Metrobank Direct account is paying your Taxes online. Metrobank can easily transact the said payment to BIR.

Thank you for reading. I hope you are enjoying my Metrobank Week series. :)

Post Comment
Post a Comment