Top Social

SavingsPinay March Quick Recap

Monday, April 4, 2016

Things are becoming better for SavingsPinay in terms of posts. Yes I know it is half the goal of 20-22 posts a month but at least it is an improvement compared to February. There are also highlights for March that I am excited to share. Let's start.




1. We reached 117,000++ Pageviews

We surpassed our goal for March to reach 115,000 pageviws on SavingsPinay. Yehey!!! Now for April I will be trying to reach 120,000 pageviews and successfully publish at least 20 articles.

2. Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf' Brew Your Best Year Community Feature

I received an email from Ms. Nella of Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf that they will be doing a community feature on Brew Your Best Year website. With this they will be highlight the most active contributing artists/writers and share their stories to the website. I answer a bunch of questions and excited for when it will be published. I have about 5-6 contribution to Brew Your Best Year website under Career and Finance category click HERE to read.

3. Ms. Jessica Hill Interview

Another great opportunity that happened to me for March is I received a Tweet from Ms. Jessica Hill, freelance journalist for the national newspaper in United Arab Emirates (UAE), if I will be willing to answer some questions about saving money for Pinoy working overseas. I was so surprised because that's UAE's National Newspaper!!! And the article will be published on the website. Once the article is up Ms. Jessica will send me a link and I will surely let you know. Link for National UAE News : http://www.thenational.ae/

POSTS PUBLISHED IN SAVINGSPINAY

I hope you liked this post. Don't forget to do any of the following:

Post Comment
Post a Comment