Top Social

Weekly Notes #05 | The Best of Personal Finance Tips and Must-Reads

Saturday, August 13, 2016
Hi again and welcome to another Weekly Notes in SavingsPinay where I gather the best personal finance tips and must-reads you can soak in for the weekend. Let' widen our financial knowledge one link at a time, shall we? I hope you'll enjoy this week's Weekly Notes #05 | The Best of Personal Finance Tips and Must-Reads.



But first...

Did you see the "Photo Story" I did to Pinoys Guide to Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover on Facebook? Yes! I did that for all members of the SavingsPinay Facebook Community. I am sooooo happy with the positive response it got. 

Now I thing I'll be doing those type of "Photo Story" to the best posts in SavingsPinay so it could reach to many as well. I am also doing a lot of Quotes and Finance 101 posts that I'll soon publish for the SavingsPinay FB Group.

Are you already part of the SavingsPinay Community in Facebook?

It is a community where you can share your ideas, inquire your money issues. and/or network with other financial bloggers.

The Facebook Group is staying as active as possible with engaging posts, shoutouts, freebies and more.


_________________

Check Out Below Awesome Posts from Fellow Filipino Personal Finance Bloggers:










If you enjoy this post then you might also enjoy
Post Comment
Post a Comment