Top Social

Financial and Personal Goals 2013 UPDATE!!!

Tuesday, December 17, 2013


Back when i started doing this blog i shared to you a financial and personal goal i would want to achieve before 2013 ends. Hmmm.. I will be honest and it's the middle week of December and still i've got a lot to do. But since i don't know what to actually post today i decided to give you an update. :)


  • Convert my current BDO ATM Debit Card to a Passbook one so it can earn interest. This means i have to maintain 5,000pesos savings.  I have 5,435pesos in my savings account BUT i wasn't able to upgrade it to passbook because the teller said i will have to reapply again. I don't have time so i will convert it early next year.
  • Achieve a mutual fund investment. This is quiet not attainable now. I reserve this goal next year.
  • Grow my instagram shop @theashoppe. I released a beauty box!!! Yahoo!!! if you still have no idea i will post in a separate blog. But yeah, i was able to release a beauty box for my shop.



  • Have my SSS number and Philhealth card. Will continue the process this Saturday. I already have my Philhealth PIN.
  • A post a day in this blog site. Another thing i wasn't able to accomplish.
  • Attend one financial seminar. Too busy to do so.
  • Buy a new Ipad case. Still wasn't able
  • Help one church missionary. I am helping one missionary from Victory Laguna for just 500pesos a month.
  • Be consistent in my tithes. Yes!!!
  • Have my laptop's lcd fixed. Still wasn't able to.
  • Invest more financial related book.  I will before the month ends.
  • One Travel or out-of-town trip. Probably not. Reserve for next year.
  • Start my emergency fund. Probably not. Reserve for next year.
I also would like to announce something that i am very proud about. Last Sunday i bought a sala set and aparador for the house!!!! I feel so proud because that's two-weeks of saving all of my event gig money. Yay!!!
So by the end of this month i will update again!!! :) Thank you for reading my post.

Post Comment
Post a Comment