Top Social

MY FINANCIAL AND PERSONAL GOALS BEFORE 2013 ENDS FINAL UPDATE

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Hurray for today is the last day of 2013. Remember my financial and personal goals update post? Well today i will be ending my Finanancial and Personal Goals before 2013 ends post because i am looking forward to a more detailed list that i will be putting on a separate page in this blog. So this will be my last update for you guys. Fortunately i was able to complete almost everything on my list! Yehey!!1



  • Convert my current BDO ATM Debit Card to a Passbook one so it can earn interest. This means i have to maintain 5,000pesos savings.  I have 5,435pesos in my savings account BUT i wasn't able to upgrade it to passbook because the teller said i will have to reapply again. I don't have time so i will convert it early next year.
  • Achieve a mutual fund investment. This is quiet not attainable now. I reserve this goal next year.
  • Grow my instagram shop @theashoppe. I released a beauty box!!! Yahoo!!! if you still have no idea i will post in a separate blog. But yeah, i was able to release a beauty box for my shop.






  • Have my SSS number and Philhealth card. Will continue the process this Saturday. I already have my Philhealth PIN. YES!!! Got last Saturday my SSS number and i also had my Philihealth ID. :)
  • A post a day in this blog site. Another thing i wasn't able to accomplish.
  • Attend one financial seminar. Too busy to do so.
  • Buy a new Ipad case. Still wasn't able YES!!! It is a clear Ipad case which is super perfect!!! :)
  • Help one church missionaryI am helping one missionary from Victory Laguna for just 500pesos a month.
  • Be consistent in my tithes. Yes!!!
  • Have my laptop's lcd fixed. Still wasn't able to. I have the money now but the repair shop is closed so i will be able to do this by first week of next year.
  • Invest more financial related book.  I will before the month ends. YES!!! Bought one which i will do a review very very soon.
  • One Travel or out-of-town trip. Probably not. Reserve for next year.
  • Start my emergency fund. Probably not. Reserve for next year. 
I also would like to announce something that i am very proud about. Last Sunday i bought a sala set and aparador for the house!!!! I feel so proud because that's two-weeks of saving all of my event gig money. Yay!!!

So that's it for my goals. I am very proud that i have achieved so much though i only have too little time. Thank you for being with me and thank you too because even if i am just starting you have put my blog on top 150 financial blogs of 2013 from Topblogs.ph. THANK YOU!!!
Post Comment
Post a Comment