Top Social

How I Opened My BPI Express Teller Account

Friday, December 20, 2013
Just this afternoon i was able to get my BPI Express Teller ATM. I felt so happy because first, i accomplished one requirement of my new job (our payroll will be delivered via bank) and second, it has been my longest plan to open an account with BPI and finally i was able to do so. Yay!

I actually just spent my whole lunch time in the application of my express teller. I commend BPI for the fast transaction process. I opened mine in BPI Gamboa because it is just in front of the office building where i work.

THINGS I PREPARED:

  • 2 Valid ID's. I presented my company ID and my Postal ID.
  • Picture. The requirement is 1x1 but i only have 2x2. Fortunately they accepted it.
  • 250 pesos. 200 pesos for initial depost and 50 pesos for the payment of the ATM card.


HOW I APPLIED FOR MY BPI EXPRESS TELLER?

Upon arrival in the BPI office i talked to the desk where inquiries are being done. The teller explained to me the difference of BPI Express Teller account. Unlike other accounts, all transactions whether balance inquiry or withdrawal will have a deduction of 5 pesos. On the other hand,the BPI Express Teller account has no maintaining balance.

The teller gave me three documents that i have filled out. It was very fast arrangement. I gave my 2x2 pic and my two ID's. After the third paper, i prepared my 250pesos and handed it to the teller. She then gave me the deposit slip that i will present the following day as i get my physical ATM card.

The teller told me that the transaction is done and now all i have to do is to keep this deposit slip and go back the following day to claim my ATM. 

I went again during my lunch time and approached the teller. He then handed me a letter form. I was actually surprised that there is an envelop because when i opened my BDO account i didn't have one. Anyways, i have to sign another paper similar to one paper i filled in yesterday. Then the teller told me that my account is now ready and i just have to change my temporary PIN to my personal PIN of choice.




The envelop contains a letter from BPI Easy Saver, the card and two pamphlets that contains an on-going promo for BPI card holders and also the process on how to enroll my account online.  I initially changed my PIN and i was able to see the balance and deposit an amount enough for this week.

WHY YOU WILL LOVE THE BPI EXPRESS TELLER?


  • No maintaining balance.
  • Low initial deposit. You will only prepare 250pesos.
  • Access in all Expressnet, Bancnet and Megalink ATMs nationwide.
  • The withdrawal limit is 50,000pesos a day.
  • Easy application to BPI online which will enable to maximize the use of your card in the comfort of your home. 
  • You can go cashless and pay through the express teller in accredited stores.
  • Owning one will automatically qualify you for a BPI SaveUp Automatic Savings plus Insurance which i will tackle more in a different post.
So that's it for my post everyone. Hope you will also open an account like this so that your money will earn interest. If you have your Christmas bonus or 13th month save it in a savings account so it won't be useless. Thank you for taking time to read my post!
11 comments on "How I Opened My BPI Express Teller Account"
  1. How did you successfully change your temporary pin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lia thank you for dropping by at my blog and sorry for the late reply. Anyaways, once you got your envelop with the card and temporary pin inside just go to the nearest BPI ATM machine and insert your card, then click whether what language of instruction you want. After that click on special services. And then click change pin. Then you will have to enter your temporary pin and you will then be able to click on the new pin that you want. Thank you. Please sumbit you email on the top left box so you will be updated for free, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to sign up for BPI's easy saver by Monday! Mas hindi ako matetempt mag withdraw here kasi kada transaction mo may charge kaya talagang good for savings sha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made the right decision @Lonely Pinay. BPI is truly the best. I love their bright ideas hehe. How there's no need to fill up deposit slips and other forms... tapos the online banking! Bow talaga ako sa BPI hehe.

      Delete
  4. HI i have a question regarding also to y atm because the balance is just below 100.Almost two years di ko na nahulugan active pa kaya yun kahit below 100 lang ang balance nya

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best thing I like about BPI Easy Saver is that there is no maintaining balance. The initial opening deposit is very minimal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BPI Easy Saver compared to say BDO or Metrobank savings account is the best. It does not have a maintaining balance and the initial deposit is minimal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, according to this blog, No maintaining balance ang Express Teller account, pero po sa official website po ng bpi, meron pong maintaining na 3000 per month

      Delete
  7. I have a BPI EXPRESS TELLER card and I was so surprise when I got lots of penalties for not maintaining a specific balance. I sent BPI an email complaining about the penalties but until I haven't got any resposnse. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very helpful! Thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi. What's the difference between BPI Easy Saver Debit Card to BPI Express Teller card? Thanks

    ReplyDelete