Top Social

New Job, New Life

Thursday, December 12, 2013
Hi everyone!!! I am terribly sorry for the lack of posts this month of December. For those who are first time visitors, you may want to be informed that i recently resigned in my previous job to give way to a better opportunity in a company that supports my degree.

Writing has always been my passion. It is given for me that i like to write things and that i love to passionately review, compose and view stuff for others to see and to read. I know what i did is a risk because one, it's already December so my bonus and other positive things from the previous job is something that i can't have now. And second, i only spent four months on the previous work. But an opportunity know my way so i know i have to grab it before it passes by.

NEW BOSS


  • I am now under the supervision of Sir Dave and i truly and sincerely love his approach to his employees. He comes to work early and he greets his employees. I remember on my first day as actual employee he greeted me with "Good morning, how are you?" which means a lot for me. I like that you can feel more like part of a family and that the boss is like part of the team other than the boss himself.
NEW TIME AND PLACE OF WORK
  • My new job is in Gamboa St., Makati and i live in Bagong Tanyag, Taguig so the adjustment is quiet challenging. I have to research a new way to go to Ayala that i will not be stocked in the traffic at EDSA. Fortunately, my sister who is also working in Makati PBCom taught me how to ride through SM Bicutan terminal. 
  • Work time is one hour earlier than the previous job but it ends one hour advance so it is basically the same thing. The adjustment is more on waking up earlier than usual.
NEW WORKMATES
  • Full adjustments should be made on this matter since the workmates that i have now are all professional and degree holders. The age range in the workplace is also diverse unlike in the previous work where we are all in our 20's. 
I am giving myself two weeks to fully adjust. I know that this new job will mean new experience and new life for me. As i said on my previous post the reason why i quit my job i am hoping that this new job will bring out the fullest side of myself. 

Hope you can join me in my new adventures!!!
Post Comment
Post a Comment