Top Social

My 7-Eleven Every Day! Rewards Card

Tuesday, September 23, 2014


You know my love for rewards card as have shared to you my Robinsons card and my Coffee Bean Swirl Card. I love special things that add value to my purchase. Last week while it rained very hard I decided to drop by at 7-Eleven to have some korean cup noodles and added snack. While paying the cashier introduced me to Everyday Rewards Card of 7-Eleven so I decided to buy one.

Opening a card is only 10pesos. It is a rewards point system but not reimbursable to cash. 50pesos worth of purchase is equal to 1 point and even if the card is not yet activated all you purchase can be converted to rewards point.

How to Activate Your Card?

Once you have the card there is an intruction at the back. You may activate the card through text but if you find difficulties with this one just go to any 7-11 branch and they will be happy to freely activate your card.

What are the benefits?

Based on my question and answer portion with the attendant these are the benefits:
  • Having the card will automatically qualify you to their rewards session once you have enough points. 
For example you can get free Lipton 500ml drink for 22 points. But I do suggest that just like Globe Rewards point (if you are familiar) don't use your points not until it becomes big enough for high-priced items that you may avail.
  • They have a promo for Free Monopod if you but 10 Magnums and you are an Everyday Rewards Card holder. Too bad when we did it (me and my circle of friends at work) we were only 8 so we weren't able to get the monopod.
  • Also you can have Free WiFi at their store just present your rewards card to the cashier. This is for branches that offers WiFi. 
  • Any on going promo (if you activated your card) will be sent to you via text message. They also have a website where you can see their existing promos and other great deals.


I believe the 10pesos opening for this Everyday Rewards Card is very nice. This may be available only for  Philippine branches and not internationally though. All 7-11 attendants will surely ask if you have a card once you pay for your item and if you still haven't had then why not try?! Wala namang mawawala.


Hope this blog post helps. Please subscribe via RSS and continue to support by liking my Facebook page. :)


Post Comment
Post a Comment