Top Social

Ang Wallet Kong Di Nauubusan ng Laman!!!

Thursday, September 25, 2014


Yes, I own a wallet na di nauubusan ng laman (a wallet that has never ending cash). No, I am not owning a Seiko leather wallet. More so, I bought this wallet almost six (6) years ago in Landmark Makati for just 129pesos. And honest to goodness since I bought it, I never ever had an experience of losing money. It always has something inside.


Others will tell me that the reason behind this will probably because I always put something inside it. I mean there are cash or coins because I put them in the wallet. But I dare to disagree. The reason I say that I own a wallet na di nauubusan ng laman is because I believe I was able to come up with a financial  management that allows me to maximize my earnings. I am not anak-mayaman but I always find new and amazing ways to save, to budget and to earn.

How Come I Have a Wallet na Di Nauubusan ng Laman




Below are the things I did and you can do too to master your financial management. It is still an ongoing process and I wanted to Paluwagan payment really improve more. I am glad to have you in this journey.


  1. Learn from your parents. I have a strong belief that how we think about money is highly influenced by how our parents. Whatever values they passed unto us will remain forever. My parents had worked hard not to let us (five children) experience going to a neighbor to borrow money or to a sari-sari store to enlist 1 kilo or rice and a sardines. Whenever there’s money problem they make it a point not to involve us not unless really needed. This on other hand taught us to be responsible with our finances and not be in debt. 

  2. Lazada PhilippinesBe a Risk-Taker. If I doubted posting an event host advertisement in the old Sulit.com page way back 2012, I may have never been who am I today financially. My events business has been my source of income while studying and though I have a regular job now and even if I got an unexpected salary increase I still accept clients for weddings and debuts hosting. Take a risk in that idea in your mind. Don’t get discourage if ever you fail rather make it a lesson that will initially change your financial statement.

  3. Find Other Sources of Income. In line with Number 2 always be open for new sources of income. Now that you are still young and active you have to use your creativity and diskarte to earn more. Find ways in how you can increase your paycheck whether it will be offering your services to others or selling stuff you don’t use anymore. 

  4. Have a Budget. Not having a concrete money spending plan is like living a life without direction. You need to know where your money will go. I love creating budgets and sticking to it. Though there are things that ruin my budget I still see to it that I make up for lost earnings by sacrificing my monthly wants. The last time I shop was when I received my Paluwagan payment last August 15. :)

  5. Change your Money Principles. How you view your money will definitely manifest in the financial blessings that you receive. Money earned in an instant will definitely loose in an instant too. The more you fill in negative thoughts in your mind like, “Walang na nga kong pera” and “Di na ko aasenso”, the more you’ll likely to be money stressed thus making you suffer financially. Create a positive mantra that will make you feel less doubtful of your financial wheel.

I hope this blog post inspired you. Again its not about the wallet you own but how well you take charge of your finances. What is your Financial Management trick? And are you ready to master one?

Follow SavingsPinay through RSS for FREE updates.

Post Comment
Post a Comment