Top Social

READER'S QUESTION: How does FAMI work???

Thursday, September 18, 2014
QandA1.jpg

Hello everyone! If in case you are new in my blog, make sure to click the image on the top right and become My September Commenter of the Month!!! I am giving away 300pesos worth of Sedexo Gift Certificates and 500pesos worth of Ever Bilena and Careline Products. It is my pa-ber month treat for everyone! Again, click the image on the top right.

Last July I received this reader’s question through my contact form. I wasn't able to create a blogpost though I did answer her inquiry through a private reply. But I believe that there may be some who has the same question as her so I here am I broadcasting the answer I sent to her!

Hi Lala!

FAMI is a trusted Mutual Fund corporation here in the Philippines. It is actually tied up with Metrobank so you’ll be sure that your money is in good hands.

A mutual fund is a type of investment wherein you let a financial institution manage how your investment goes. Basically, the FAMI will do everything for you unlike having a personal investment in stock market like COL (if you're familiar) wherein you manually buy and sell stocks.

Upon opening of your account, FAMI will diversify your money to different market pools. You'll receive monthly letter about the NAVPS and the amount of your purchase and so on.

For more information make sure to read the following FAMI posts up on my blog:

Post Comment
Post a Comment