Top Social

UPDATE on my 2015 Investment Plans and Nice to Haves

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Remember when I posted My 2015 Investing Plans and Nice to Haves?!

2015 Investment Plans (BIG CHANGES)


Investing in Stocks.

Back then I shared to you guys that my #1 must have is to Open a COL Easy Investment Plan. I even expressed how I see diversification as my top priority in terms of finances.



Well the first big change is that I suddenly realized the need to build a stronger financial foundation. I’ve been obsessed with the idea of investing and diversifying that I forgot to think about my long term healthcare and insurance. Since I already have my very first mutual fund, FAMI, I wanted to slow down and first build a solid long term healthcare. This is because the younger I invest with this one the lower the price that I am going to pay.

So for 2015 my top priority is to ensure that I am secure in terms of my health so that my whole family won’t also have a problem in case something happens to me. (I know I sound morbid but hey, kasiya naman maubos lang sa luho ang pera ko why not invest for long term na!) I will still continue my Mutual Fund though and maybe wait for next year before I add another mutual fund as diversification.

Opening up a photobooth business.

Another must have for me was to open a Photobooth Business. I’ve been an emcee for four years and I knew the high market in terms of photobooth business. I’ve been obsessed with the idea for awhile because all I need is to save for the right equipment. But I saw a better business venture that I really and honestly want to put my life into. I have never felt this much peace and excitement to start my own business and it is a business where I am most passionate about, financial consultation. My investment is way lower than the photobooth business na aabot ng 40,000-50,000pesos. And if you want to learn more about this then you email me at izzaglinofull@gmail.com or sign up the contact form with your name, website and message found on the footer of this blog.

2 Niche Blogs intended for monetization

The Two blogs set for monetization is now up. I paid about $18 for the whole year of using the domain name. The first blog is about Kpop while the other blog  is site intended for event suppliers and event matters including weddings, debuts, milestones birthdays and more. I am still on an adjustment period with these blogs and I am actually thinking whether to change niche for the event website. I wanted  venture in another niche market that I just recently heard. The Kpop blog will remain for I’ve been so obsessed with anything Korean.

  • Other Investments that I am eyeing (though not of big priority)
                 a. BPI Investment
                 b. BDO EIP
                 c. SunLife
                 d. Art King Mutual Fund
                 e. St. Peter/Memorial Lot




Out of the Five Investments that I am eyeing only one remains. It is the ATR King Mutual Fund, one of the strongest mutual fund ever. I saw the post of Ms. Christine that she invested in ATR King Mutual Fund and I am just so eager to have this as part of my future diversification. Again maybe a good one year from now.

2015 Must Haves (SLOWLY COMING TRUE)

There's just much that I have to learn in the investing world so I am planning to buy more financial books.

I have a lot of back up financial books to read when I have free time and I never felt so encouraged and pumped to read than before. I still believe that reading books especially in terms of finances could really make a huge difference in what I know.

Here are the current books I have own:

1. High Trust Selling by Todd Duncan
2. Law of Leverage by Rane Panaligan
3. Your First Year on Network Marketing by Mark Yarnell and Rene Reid Yarnell

Another must have for me is attend investing seminars because that has been part my 2014 Goals. I want to experience attending in seminars that talks about finances or doing business and just to grab all the knowledge that I could get. 

Investing in financial knowledge remains as my must have for 2015 and fortunately this is so much doable that I expected now. The partnership with IMG Wealth Academy entitled me an access to almost 33 modules (33 financial seminars and workshops) that covers different financial topics meant for successful Pinoy and Pinay. Now I know that I can check off the 21 and more seminar and event that I’ve also written in My 21 and Better List.

I saw this line that I put on my post back then,

I want to experience attending in seminars that talks about finances or doing business and just to grab all the knowledge that I could get.

This is the katuparan of my goal.

Last but not the least, a must have for me this 2015 is to share more of my investment story. I want to inspire others to take advantage of their age and start planning for the future. I believe that apart from helping me and my finances, investing have opened me more to others. Just last year I was able to encourage three individuals to start with their investment journey. I hope to make more people love investing too. 
 
Indeed, a katuparan. Now I am bravely opening my schedule for those who’d want to learn the basics of personal finance and the ins and outs of the investments. I want to encourage more individuals to step up and really make a choice for their future. I don’t want to just lay down the concept… I want to guide you with the application aka action. If before I was able to encourage 3 individuals to make their first investment then today my goals is to multiply this magic number 10 times. I know that there are much in financial education that needs to be broadcasted.

I am looking forward as to how 2015 will turn out for me. There is a part of me that’s scared maybe because of the unknown however a part of me remains at peace…that my God’s plan for my life is for me to prosper.

I hope that you find this blog post helpful.


1.                   FAMI or COL Financial??? (Beginner's Alert!!!)
2.                  How to Compute for your FAMI Investment
3.                  How to Worry-Free Invest in the Philippines
4.                  Learn to Invest Without Tears Before 2014 Ends
5.                  My 2015 Investment Plans and Nice to Haves
6.                  Things that I realized since my First Investment
7.                  Understanding Managed Funds as an Investment Vehicle in the Philippines

Be better in your finances. Save Now, Invest Now and walk your way to success. Sign up in my Email List and receive templates to get you started in your Financial Wealth. Follow me on Facebook and Twitter for better updates. Godbless






3 comments on "UPDATE on my 2015 Investment Plans and Nice to Haves"
  1. I just read through the entire article of yours and it was quite good. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information.
    Regards
    NCDEX Tips MCX Tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Informative article, it gave me idea to select the best investment plans suites for me. Please can you update some more article related to investment plans with maximum benefits.

    ReplyDelete