Top Social

Introducing: SavingsPinay's Job Interview Series

Monday, March 9, 2015

Hi everyone! This week I will be introducing a Job Interview Series. It will be for the whole week so if you either find it hard dealing with job interviews or you have an upcoming job interview then you better check my SavingsPinay this week.

Here are the topics that I will be blogging about.

1. Preparing for a Job Interview.

This is a before, during and after job interview blog topic where I will just give preparation tips based on research and experience on dealing with job interview. I might also share how my job interview went for my current work.

2. How to answer “So Tell Me About Yourself” and other Common Interview Questions.



I believe the question “So Tell Me About Yourself” is the most ideal question that a Hiring Officer will ask after greetings. Others may answer this as straight “My name is Izza, I am 21 years old… I live in…” but there is a better way of answering this question that could boost your hiring possibility. I also included some common interview questions and how you can answer each.

3. Timeless Interviewing Tips and Tricks.

This is a blog topic that could be your one stop guide in dealing with job interviews that works and had been working for the longest time now. I believe that interviewing is  a skill. There are job applicants that though they are good in exams, once interview comes they stutter and stumble thus making them not the first choice by the hiring officer.

4. How to dress for a Job Interview (plus a makeup tutorial for the ladies)-

I know there are a lot of people who find it difficult knowing what to wear during the job interviews so this post is dedicated to them (and maybe to you too). I will show actual pictures and how to dress up for a certain job that you will be interviewed with.

5. 9 Interview Mistakes You Should Avoid.

This is a compilation mistakes applicants commit on a job interview that can cost you not to be hired on the job. This is also a great guide so that you’ll know the right thing to do during your interview.

I hope that you’ll support next week’s series for the mean time below are posts from my other blog IzzaGlino (izzaglino.blogspot.com) that may interest you. This beauty and lifestyle blog for frugal Pinay was my very first blog before SavingsPinay. If you love anything that concerns beauty, fashion and lifestyle then visit my other blog.
Post Comment
Post a Comment