Top Social

What To Expect on Your First Seminar on IMG Wealth Academy

Tuesday, March 24, 2015
Every Tuesday I will try to update you on my IMG Wealth Academy Journey. I also invite you to sign up in the form below if you want to attend one of their financial seminars too
IMG Wealth Academy has been in the business for years. The mission is clear, no families will be left behind. They conduct free financial seminar to be able to spread financial knowledge to those who really needed them. And by “those” I mean us… I mean YOU.


When Sir David Sagarit emailed me for a possible partnership of SavingsPinay and IMG Wealth Academy I felt so excited. Finally, an institution that’s core value is to spread Financial Literacy to fellow Filipinos here and abroad. I knew this is needed. I get a lot of emails from people who are confused on what to do with their money… they can read the concepts on financial blogs but they don’t know how to start applying the concepts.

The truth is, I am very thankful to Sir David for introducing IMG Wealth Academy to me. I have a new motivation to blog more and to spread more personal finance thoughts.

If you’ve been invited by a Financial Educator in IMG Wealth Academy (like what happened to me) then don’t freak out. Relax… you are one step closer to building your financial foundation.



What to Expect on Your First Seminar in IMG Wealth Academy.
 
1. You need to register on the reception.
I guess it has been a long time since I attended a seminar so I was actually a bit surprised for the “registration” part and for having a name tag. The Wealth Academy recognize that you are a first timers and of course just like any seminar, it is an opportunity to know more people around.
2. You will be welcomed by ALL (and by all I mean all) PEOPLE inside the Wealth Academy.
People may find me “madaldal” thus having the impression that I am very good in handling crowds but I actually still feel a bit stiff when I get in front and there are people (strangers) that welcomes me. Sir David also introduced me to difference mentors and coaches which I find so good of him but of course I also feel a bit a aloof inside.
3. You will sit down and listen to the seminar.
All seminars from the IMG Wealth Academy is most known as Series this is because each series has more than 5 topics concise into 1-2 hours of lecture.
Series 1 is Practical Money Management
  • The X-Curve Concept: The Blueprint of Financial Planning
  • The Six (6) Steps to Financial Freedom
  • How Money Works
  • Investment Strategies
  • How to Build a Solid Financial Foundation
  • How to Create Millions with P1,000/month investment
The truth is I was surprised that IMG Wealth Academy have the above series for free. I know some that have the above topic for a minimal to higher payments. The one who talked when I attended Series 1 was the wife of Dr, Jaime Lorenzo, Dra. Jocelyn Lorenzo and she was promising. I love how she explained each topics for Series 1.

Do’s and Don’ts During the Financial Talk 
-DO take down notes on the lecture specially because there are a lot of good and worthy topics you’ll learn.
-DON’T record  a video or audio out of the seminar as it is prohibited.
-DO mingle with other attendees and really make friends for all of you at that moment are eager to learn.
-Do attend the Series 2.
The Wealth Academy does the seminar in every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.

4. You will have a talk with the one who invited you or with a  financial mentor right after the seminar.

I know some who find this a bit off because it seems too fast but don’t worry. Your mentor or the one who invited you just want to assess whether you find the topic useful. He or She will ask about your opinion, what topic you love and so on. He or She will also invited you for the Series 2 since the Series 2 is a workshop! And it’s for FREE.
Series 2 is Financial Planning and Goal Setting Workshop
  • Types of Goal-Setters
  • What Financial Stage Are You in?
  • Powerful Strategies to Achieve Your Financial Goals
  • How to Increase Your Cash Flow
  • How to Have a Total Financial Peace of Mind
  • How to Become Your Own Financial Expert
5. You will think about the topic overnight.
I don’t know if its just me but after the Series 1 I felt so excited. I thought I knew everything in Personal Finance but I was wrong. There are more topics that I need to learn and to research about. I felt like this is what I’ve been looking for… attending a financial school. (Technically a school for those who want to learn more about money matters). So you might sleep late after because your mind will be filled with ideas and so on. If this happens to you then make sure to text or call the one who invited you so that you have someone to talk with.
My Verdict

I was actually over thinking whether to post this one but hey, this blog is about my Financial Journey and my experience in attending IMG Wealth Academy will always be part of my experience in life. I believe that whatever happens in our life is part of a higher purpose and I believe there is reason why I met Sir David Sagarit and why he was the one chosen to be my financial coach and mentor. Smile

If you have doubts then don’t go… again, financial seminars maybe out of your comfort zone. But for those who have attended already make sure tow rite down in the comment box below your experience. I want to know your views and your opinion.

For those who wanted to attend Series 1 and Series 2 then just fill in the sign up form below. If you want to know more about this FREE Financial Seminar then click my very first IMG Wealth Academy Journey blog post HERE. 
Post Comment
Post a Comment