Top Social

SavingsPinay April Quick Recap

Sunday, May 3, 2015
Hi and welcome to another Monthly Quick Recap from SavingsPinay. The month of April has been very good for this blog, thanks for your support. You have given most of my posts generous pageviews and I can’t thank you enough for keeping this blog alive.
This month I was able to create 17 posts which is a fail if you consider my 21 and Better List that includes posting 21 or more topics a month. There are just times when I wasn’t able to come up with great blog topics or moments when I feel lazy to write or I don’t have time to write.

But don’t worry. I am committed to create 21 or more posts for the coming month of May. So if you have any topic suggestion or any financial concept that you want me to blog feel free to use the comment section below or better yet email me at izzaglinofull@gmail.com. I will do my best to come up with a blog post for your inquiry or suggestion.

OK. So now we can move on with My April Quick Recap.

  1. We hit 44,000 Pageviews!!! This is such a surprise for me. One of my blogging goal for SavingsPinay is to have 50,000 pageviews before -ber month starts and I guess we can do it less time. After two years of blogging, SavingsPinay received an average of 4,000 pageviews every month and that figure is just insane for me. I felt more pressured to create quality content that will add more value on the readers. :) Again my huge thank you for this one.
  1. New Published Posts on BrewYourBestYear website. I am just so happy to let you know that there are additional SavingsPinay posts that appeared on BrewYourBestYear, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf’s, inspiring website.
FRESH PUBLISHED POSTS:
3 Envelopes of Your New Life: Emergency Fund- Click HERE
Revolutionize Your 2015 by Knowing How to be Productive- Click HERE

PAST PUBLISHED POSTS:
How to Worry Free Invest in the Philippines- Click HERE
Budget Series: The Notebook Style- Click HERE
How to Effectively Budget Your Money- Click HERE
     
3. SavingsPinay Weekly Newsletter Subscription. If you are new to this site then a pop-up mailing subscription box will show.  I do hope that you will subscribe to my weekly newsletter as I am investing my time and effort in making each newsletter worthy. Just last week my newsletter is a reminder of the Top 10 Most Important Lessons in Personal Finance. If you became part of my weekly newsletter you’ll receive free PDF copy of my very first eBook, Making 2015 Your Best Year Ever plus Templates. 

4. Another Career Goal Achievement. As you all know I love creating goals. I have my personal goals, financial goals and of course I have my career goals set aside. Before April ends, I am so happy to announce that I have achieved another major goal on this list. Since the company where I am working is getting bigger the boss approved of hiring an additional Technical Writer to be my protege. I got involved in the hiring process and fortunately I picked the best person for the job. My gut says that “he” can do it. He will start working on May 4. My career goal is actually this: To be able to train someone or have someone under my supervision.

5. New Special Project coming up! You know how amazing ideas suddenly pops up in unexpected places/moment?! One night on my way home I thought of this wonder blog niche idea. I already have the name for the blog and done with registering the blog in almost all social media sites available. This week I am doing all of the editorial tasks as I want all the rich articles ready for launch. I will make an official introduction of the blog SOON.

THIS MONTH ON SAVINGSPINAY:



How did your month went?! Did you enjoy April?! Hope you are pumped up for the coming month!
Be better in your finances. Save Now, Invest Now and walk your way to success. Sign up in my Email List and receive templates to get you started in your Financial Wealth. Follow me on Facebook and Twitter for better updates. Godbless
Post Comment
Post a Comment