Top Social

Reader Question: What's Your View on "NETWORKING"

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I love answering questions. The reason why I provided a contact page at the footer of my blog and always include my email address at the end of my post. Whenever I receive an inquiry I feel so kilig because I am reassured that someone is appreciating my blog.

This week I rceived an email from a long time reader to whom I will call Ms. M just because I promised this person not to disclose her identification for her privacy. Though the question is long I still hope that you can read all out.

nETWORKING

Here is my answer:

Hi Ms. M!

I guess the nearest thing that I wrote about "networking" in SavingsPinay will be the "7 Tips Before Joining an MLM Company". At the moment I am in no connection to any networking company but I do think about joining one soon. And the reason is of course  to align my bigger financial goals with my current income.

You may have heard me yell at my blog how we should never be contended on one source of income. :)

I'd like to join one just to open another income stream.

I know you may find networking bad and of course almost everyone including me is not just comfortable in the word "recruitment" and "selling". But networking is here to stay. It is true to itself the next big thing.

Anyhow, my reply is not to convince you to join an MLM Company. Treat my reply as a piece of advice. :)

1. Join an MLM Company that you can trust.

Study the background, check how long the business exists, are there any irregularities and so on.

2. Join an MLM Company that you can sell.

If you are not into gluthathione and beauty soaps then forget Royale, if you are not into vitamins then forget USANA... You can only sell a product that is close in your heart. I for example once joined Avon and Natasha to sell makeup! That's another form of networking and I did earn a living back in college. :) Because I love makeup and I can easily sell makeup!

3. Join an MLM Company that you can afford.

How much does the membership fee is?! Can you afford it? Now if you recruit someone in your network, can they afford it? Affordability is important for that where you'll depend most of your income.

4. Join an MLM Company that don't focus on "recruitment" but focus on  "the product".

 I guess the reason why networking garnered a negative impression is because it became more about recruiting and less of the product adding value to people. The product should stand out. For example the Load Central that focus in e-loading.

5. Join and MLM Company that you are at peace.

Every investment that you will make is a financial decision. Are you at peace in joining the company?! Do you have the courage to make that big financial decision?! Will you be happy 1 year, 5 years or 10 years from now?

Remember that all of us have our goals in life. Do not hate your friends who joined MLM as they're just doing what their job. Trust your instinct and really pray that God will guide you in your decisions in life. You can read my blog post for the sign up form.

Thank you Ms. M and I hope my answer served you well. :)

Please continue supporting my blogs.

  1. READER'S QUESTION: How does FAMI work???
  2. READER'S QUESTION: Should a 21 year old save up money or spend it on things that make him happy?
  3. READER'S QUESTION: What do you do na di mo nagagamit yong nasave mo ?
  4. READER's QUESTION: "Which is better Savings Account, Mutual Fund or UITF?"
  5. Reader Question Part 2: How to Manually Compute for Your Mutual Fund Earnings
  6. Reader Question: What do you think are the best FUNDS in FAMI that I should start with?!
  7. Reader Qustion: I'm 18 years old and want to learn how to invest my money
Be better in your finances. Save Now, Invest Now and walk your way to success. Sign up in my Email List and receive templates to get you started in your Financial Wealth. Follow me on Facebook and Twitter for better updates. Godbless











Post Comment
Post a Comment