Top Social

SavingsPinay September Quick Recap

Monday, October 5, 2015
I still can't believe that September is over. We are almost near the start of a new year. It makes me nervous and excited at the same time ending the current year and looking forward for 2016. 

Today's post is my Monthly Quick Recap about SavingsPinay. I was able to publish fewer blog posts and I am so sorry for missing blogging on a daily basis. I know saying "busy" isn't a favorable excuse but I am trying my hardest to publish something for you guys.

Thank you for still supporting SavingsPinay all though my blogging journey. Also, thank you for your support to my newest blog PinayOnlineRakitera. I am seeing greater number of views day by day. Below are the posts I have already published that you might be interested about:


Here's this month's quick recap.

1. We are 500 views away to 80, 000 pageviews!!! 
Isn't it amazing how month by month you prove that SavingsPinay is a helpful source of financial information through your visits? Getting 80,000 pageviews is just an amazing and humbling experience. I know that my Christmas wish of hitting 100,000 before 2015 ends is more and more possible. A huge thank you. I do hope that you join SavingsPinay's FB Group and enjoy the forum which I plan to activate this month. Just click Join and enjoy bits of information from SavingsPinay.

2. Hiatus on my Freelance Writing Gigs

I stopped getting freelance writing gigs this September because of too much workload from my day job. I just can't handle everything and I don't want to suffer the quality of the content that I write. And since one of my additional income stream stopped, I have to really watch my cash flow. I am learning how to save money even better. I might also an in and out expense logger. I also have to prepare since the holiday season will begin. I want to buy good gifts to the people I love.

3. SavingsPinay Facebook Group 

Again I'd like to invite you to join SavingsPinay's Facebook Group. I want to activate the group for October and create meaningful conversations to you guys. 

POSTS THIS SEPTEMBER:
How did your month went?! Did you enjoy SEPTEMBER?! Hope you are pumped up for the coming month!



I hope you liked this post. Don't forget to do any of the following:



Post Comment
Post a Comment