Top Social

Merry Christmas from SavingsPinay

Friday, December 25, 2015

Allow me to greet you a Merry Christmas and to thank you for being such a sweet reader of SavingsPinay. Thank you for spending time reading my each and every blog post published in this humble blog of mine. I wish that I inspired you in a way or two to take charge of your finances. With this short greeting allow me to say Thank You, Sorry and I Love You to you guys.
Thank You

  • Because you helped this blog reach 95,000 pageviews ++
  • Because you share your thoughts in the comment section of this blog
  • Because you support the SavingsPinay Community through Google Plus and Facebook Group
  • Because you have followed my SavingsPinay Mailing List and become part of the family
  • Because you even if I lack content you still stayed supporting my blog
  • Because you inspired me to become a better personal finance blogger
Sorry
  • For the lack of content
  • For saying I'll blog something in a particular day but fail to do so
  • For having "too busy" as an excuse
  • For stopping the SavingsPinay videos on my YouTube Channel
I Love You
  • And I will promise to be a better blogger this 2016
  • And I will continue learning more about personal finance from budget, savings, investments and more
  • And I will provide more value with this blog
A Few More Notes and Reminders
  1. Please follow the SavingsPinay Group Page which will be active in 2016 onwards. I've got a big plan for this Facebook Group
  2. Please join my SavingsPinay 12-Month Money Makeover Program. Every month you'll be receiving FREE article about a particular financial topic straight to your inbox. To join all you need is to add your email address via the form on the top left corner of the blog OR on the pop up invitation you receive every time you visit the blog
  3. Please continue supporting SavingsPinay specially in the last remaining days of 2015. The posts that will be up are all perfect year-ender posts you surely won't miss.
With that said and done, I again wish you a Merry Christmas. It's been a great year after all. 
Post Comment
Post a Comment