Top Social

Weekly Notes #04 | The Best of Personal Finance Tips and Must-Reads

Saturday, July 9, 2016
Hi there! I know, I know I've been gone for more than a week without a new SavingsPinay post. I got sick towards the last week of June and had to recover from high fever and body ache before I resume all my blog activities. No worries everything is back to normal and now I am ready to kick-off July with a new Weekly Notes.



Notice another change in the blog's theme? I bough it online in an Etsy shop. I am still tweaking the contents of the theme so please bear with me. Hopefully by Monday it will look much more polished.  Anyhow without further ado I'd like to share to you the best posts I have searched and read and will surely be helpful in everyone's personal finance life. Weekly Notes #04 | The Best of Personal Finance Tips and Must-Reads.

But first...

Have you answered the 2016 SavingsPinay Reader Survey?

I hope you can spare five minutes to answer the reader survey than can make a great impact on the path this blog will take. With over 360++ posts already published its hard to know what else we can blog about. I want to know what you need and what you want so the SavingsPinay Blog can serve you better. Please do answer the survey. You can answer below or visit THIS LINK.


Thank You Messages from Readers

I also can't be anymore happier to receive such support from people who read and love SavingsPinay. Thank you sooooo much that you find the blog valuable in your personal finance life. Below are two of the sweetest message I have received last month. 



Kath also used the 50-20-30 Rule of Budgeting and showed me how she applied it to her monthly budget. Look guys!!!


Do you have the 50-20-30 Rule of Budgeting template already? If not just send me a quick message at izzaglinofull@gmail.com


Sherwin is a big surprise for me because I felt so appreciated by his message. I do hope to make SavingsPinay bigger and better.

Are you already part of the SavingsPinay Community in Facebook?



It is a community where you can share your ideas, inquire your money issues. and/or network with other financial bloggers.

The Facebook Group is staying as active as possible with engaging posts, shoutouts, freebies and more.


_____________________

Check Out Below Awesome Posts from Fellow Filipino Personal Finance Bloggers:






Post Comment
Post a Comment