Top Social

SAVINGSPINAY is BACK!!!

Sunday, June 22, 2014
Hello everyone! After a month long of rest I am now back to blogging about my financial and lifestyle tips and rants.

The month of May has a very hard one for I have to finish a lot of pending projects at work. But now I’m back – FOR GOOD!




Thank you first and foremost for making me 
stay as one of the Top 100 blogs Business and Finance Blog although I came from a long hiatus.

As a comeback I will be introducing a lot of new concepts here in my blog. I will also continue with the Series and Tips. I will also share some personal experiences and updates from the things that I learn towards financial freedom.

I know the road is still far but I am taking everything one step at a time with the value of slowly but surely.

Thank you for reading my post. For further inquiries you may email me here: izzaglinofull@gmail.com
Post Comment
Post a Comment