Top Social

My Money Principles

Thursday, September 4, 2014
Your view about money shapes your financial wheel for life. I couldn’t even stress on the importance of money principles for it will be your very pillar of success.  A money principle stands for your basis when it comes to how you use and allocate money. It is a concept that you try to remember, follow and pass to others as it works for the betterment.
As said in my story I first started valuing money when I earned at the age of 17 my first salary from hosting events. It led me to understand that how we see money will definitely define how we use it. It doesn’t stop in earning that first few pesos but rather one should understand the value of saving and investing.
Anyhow I only have Two Money Principles in Life. These two are my core values when it comes to financial decisions. I will try to explain very friendly and casual and also I will give examples.  I hope you may follow SavingsPinay via RSS or Facebook or Twitter so we can continue our conversation!

  1. Money is the easiest problem (Ang pera ang pinakamadaling problema). It may surprise you and may even offend others but I do believe in this money principle. Money is the easiest problem to solve. Unlike problems about love, family, work and business---- conflicts about money has the easiest solution. You can find solution in an instant either you have to borrow from a friend, swipe your credit card or even ask for a loan. My point is money matters have easy to find solutions rather than fixing a broken family on moving on from a break up. If the finances has a loop hole it is easier to adjust the budget rather than a personal difference wherein you have to change a person’s character.


  1. Whatever money you lose it will always come back to you (Kung anumang pera ang mawala sa iyo,babalik at babalik din). This money principle was brought by a personal experience. Tithes for me are important because it is a faithful servant’s duty. I know a lot who don’t give value for tithing as they feel more like losing a part of their money rather than the other way around of obeying God’s law. The beauty of tithing is that the more you give, the more you will gain in return. You will notice how your finances became better and better and better. You will never worry about any bills or an expense for God is securing you all the way. The same goes when I lose money either because someone stole it or when I misplace it. I will say to myself that I can still earn that said amount through hard work and I don’t have to worry.
My financial life has turned really well after I adopted these money principles. I realized how important it is to create a foundation for your finances. If you create a purpose for your life then you ought to know the money principle you follow to.
Read More:

What is/are your money principles? Is it something that you inherited from your parents?
Share it on our comment section! I’d love to hear from you.

Post Comment
Post a Comment