Top Social

Have You Seen the New and Imporved BrewYourBestYear Website???

Thursday, October 23, 2014
As you may I know I've been a featured contributor to BrewYourBestYear, part of the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Philippines. It was such a humbling experience knowing Ms. Nella Lomotan, Brand Manager of CBTL and how she will as always be accommodating in answering my emails.

Remember my post about Swirl Card?! CBTL's own version of membership cards with higher point  to pesos conversion. After receiving that Swirl Card I became subscribed to the BrewYourBestYear.com and saw how this platform features a lot of cool stories in categories such as Finance, Relationships, Career and others.

Now BrewYourBestYear have their new site and it is in a much toned down but still elegant design. I love how easier it is to navigate on the site and that everything is tagged for easy searching.

If you haven't read any of my featured posts in Coffee Bean's BrewYourBestYear the be sure to check out in this quick link: Career & Finance or Featured Post: Izza Glino.

A quick dashboard of featured posts!!! Find my post in the Career & Finance Section!!!
I have three posts in BrewYourBestYear and more coming up!

Also just in case you haven'ts een in my Facebook Page, IzzaintheUkayCloset, I was invited for the media launch of Coffee Bean's Giving Journal 2015. This is their version of Life Planner and will be available soon for those who love planning their year all round. Anyhow I still have to do a blog post of what inside the planner here and for what happened to the media launch you check my other blog, IzzaGlino this week.

Thanks and God Bless. Happy Thursday!
Post Comment
Post a Comment