Top Social

SavingsPinay Series: Networking/Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) in the Philippines

Tuesday, June 14, 2016


Today were gonna break our new blog schedule to give way for a SavingsPinay Series. The last series I did ended last March and its June already so doing one is just rightful. About two years ago I was asked by a reader  What's My View Regarding Networking and I enjoyed giving my views. You can read the complete POST HERE. Now we'll be looking closer to the world of Multi Level Marketing and understand what's the real deal with this kind of business.


Day 1 (Wednesday June 15) - What Is Multi-Level Marketing + FREE Infographic

On Day 1 we will be breaking down "Multi-Level Marketing" from it's meaning, brief history to all the who-what-how of the business. We'll quickly learn the terms associated to Muti-Level Marketing aka Networking. I will also include a list of verified Multi-Level Marketing currently active in the business as well as a detailed post on How Networking works. 

Day 2 (Thursday June 16) - How to Succeed in Multi-Level Marketing + FREE Worksheet

On Day 2 I will try to give tips and tricks on How to Succeed in Multi-Level Marketing whether part-time or full-time. From how to choose which MLM company to work for to How to Get Your First Member and more, Day 2 will be a massive resource list for utmost networking in the Philippines success. There's also a mini-interview to someone who have enjoyed massive success in the networking field. She's going to share her side of story on Multi-Level Marketing in the Philippines

On Day 3 (Friday June 17) - Is Multi-Level Marketing a Scam + Free Checklist

On Day 3 we will be unbuckling the truths about Multi-Level Marketing. We will dive into the good, the bad and the in-betweens of Multi-Level Marketing. How to know if the networking you have joined is a scam or not. There are also a lot of myths involving MLM that we will try to discuss fully.

On Day 4 (Saturday June 18) - June Series Summary

Summary of the whole Multi-Level Marketing in the Philippines series will be included in Saturday, June 18's Weekly Notes. Make sure to visit the blog everyday and learn the hidden truths about Networking. I acknowledge both positive and negative reaction that this series will gain.
I know people close to me who have been in the Multi-Level Marketing field and I respect every hard working citizens there is. My goal in doing this June series is just to merely give valuable information to the public.

PS. I am in no way affiliated in any networking/Multi-Level Marketing business. My opinion stays the same with my answer two years ago. 

I hope you are excited for this June Series. If you have reaction, question and suggestion kindly use the comment section below. Comments that are set for promotional use only will be deleted.

MORE POSTS TO READ:
Post Comment
Post a Comment