Top Social

My Story, My Tips on Financial Management

Thursday, January 2, 2014


MY STORY
My journey towards financial success and financial freedom started when I had my first experience of earning from scratch. That was year 2011 and the month of October. Out of nowhere I started a Sulit advertisement about my hosting services with just mere courage and “kapal ng mukha” as my investment.
 No capital at all, I was able to garner one- two events a month and then little by little I was being booked almost every Saturdays and Sunday’s of each week. I experienced multiple events in a day such as baptismal in the morning, wedding in the afternoon and debut in the evening. I then learn to value the money I earned for I worked hard for it.
              


           You will easily find me in National Bookstore because I always stay on the business and investment section. I read books from Filipino authors as well as foreign authors that appeal to my taste. I am in search for simple techniques that are doable and that are attainable especially for a female beginner like me. This knowledge contributes to who I am now on financial management aspect. These are also the foundation of why I decided to put up my own financial blog. I want to take you to a journey with me and share with you almost anything and everything in relation to how I manage my money.
                MY TIPS
·         Start Early
Who you will be tomorrow depends on who you are today. Start early with your journey towards financial freedom. Let this article inspire you to take full responsibility with how you allot your money on your needs and wants.
·         Take baby steps
As a beginner take one step at a time. Do not be misled by impulse decision. Think more than twice in every decision you make. Do not invest one time big time just because you have learned about it from someone else. Research more and be proactive in the financial community. It is your money so be careful follow a slowly but surely manner.
·         Share what you know
As the saying goes, no man is an island and so is the reason why sharing your knowledge is important. Tell to others about the information you learned in the field of finances and together let us build a country that is surrounded by people who manages their money effectively. Imagine how prosperous Philippines will be if there more room on financial education will be opened.
                Now that I am not just relying on my hosting jobs but also with my daily jobs, I believe that I can define more the importance of financial management. If you think this post had helped you in some way comment below and share you experience. You can also share your blog link so I can learn more about you in return. Don’t forget to submit your email address on the box located on the upper right corner of this site so you will be updated freely about my entries.
                Good luck!

               
Post Comment
Post a Comment