Top Social

SavingsPinay April Quick Recap

Monday, May 2, 2016

The month of April passed by so quickly. Its funny yet terrifying to know that we are almost through the half of 2016. I still haven't blogged that much for April because of procrastination and busy schedule but I am happy to announce that April has been the highest month for unique visits this year. I am extending my appreciation to everyone who continuously enjoy reading SavingsPinay.

And so let's begin our quick recap of the month April.



We reached 123,000++ pageviews 

My goal for April is to reach 120,000 pageviews however everyone showed greater love and attention with 123,000 from 117,000 last month. My target for May is 130,000pageviews and successfully publish 20 articles. 

New Blog Post Published at BrewYouBestYear.com

Being a contributor to BrewYourBestYear is such an honor. I am glad that there is a new home for my posts where it could reach more people. Just last week my post, Anatomy of a Successful Budget was published. I hope you can check BrewYourBestYear to read it.

Two Events for April and Inquiry for June and July

Even though I haven't marketed my hosting and coordination service that much I am still glad that there are people making inquiry here and there. If you are looking for event emcee or event coordinators for all occasion don't hesitate to send me an email at izzaglinofull@gmail.com

Mt. Daraitan Hike

I successfully hiked again!!! I am so happy adding Mt. Daraitan to my success list. I am determined to focus on climbing and have listed other mountains as well that I really want to climb. Mt. Daraitan is a hidden gem and I will surely come back again and make my experience even better. I have posted a Guide with Itinerary and Expenses here in SavingsPinay for your reference.

POST PUBLISHED IN SAVINGSPINAY


Post Comment
Post a Comment