Top Social

Weekly Notes #02 | The Best of Personal Finance Tips and Must-Reads

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Hi and welcome to new SavingsPinay Weekly Notes. I wasn't able to publish last week's installment because I attended Blogapalooza 2016 and I had so much fun. You can click THIS LINK to read my experience. Anyhow without further ado I'd like to share to you the best posts I have searched and read and will surely be helpful in everyone's personal finance life.Weekly Notes #02 | The Best of Personal Finance Tips and Must-Reads  




But first...

If you are part of the SavingsPinay Mailing List then you know that I've already sent the February, March, April and May Money Makeover articles in PDF. My sincerest apologies that it took me long before I sent  them out. It's all my fault. 

I hope you'll download, read and/or print out each PDF SavingsPinay Money Makeover article for I created each with utmost love. The June Money Makeover will be sent out on June 1, Wednesday.

If you are curious about the SavingsPinay Mailing List you can click THIS LINK.

Sign Up Here: http://eepurl.com/bbab3L

Are you already part of the SavingsPinay Community in Facebook?

It is a community where you can share your ideas,  inquire your money issues. and/or network with other financial bloggers. 
The Facebook Group is staying as active as possible with engaging posts, shoutouts, freebies and more. 


___________________________________

Check Out Below Awesome Posts from Fellow Filipino Personal Finance Bloggers:








MORE POSTS TO READ FROM SAVINGSPINAY:
Post Comment
Post a Comment