Top Social

Isang Pagbati para sa mga Kapwa ko Empleyado!

Sunday, May 24, 2015
 
May 1 is marked as a national holiday. It is a day set aside to recognize all the working men and women. I believe it is not just an ordinary day off for employees out there like me but a day to pay tribute to your role as part of the country’s working force.

I’ve been an employee for the past two years of my life and it has been the best two years spent with people that matter. At 19, I got myself my first actual job as a Marketing Assistant in a Milk Tea shop. Then I resigned after three months in order to pursue my Journalism degree and found an SEO Content Writing job as a second job. One month later I felt burdened by the massive workload so again I resigned.

At that time I know it will be hard for me to land a job as I never stayed in a work for more than a six month, I found a home in IT Company in Makati and to where I am working for a year and two months as a Technical Writer.

Each one of us has our own "job" story and there are those whom go to the everyday hardships at work. My hope is that you'll find happiness in your career. I always believe that everything that happens in our life has a reason so stop worrying about tomorrow and continue on your hard work!

Today is our day to celebrate the contributions that we’ve done for every employer/company we work with.

So I say my biggest congratulations to all the men and women out there who strive hard in their own chosen career.

  • To those who battle the morning rush just to be at their office on time.
  • To those who eagerly wait for their monthly pay slip knowing that the hard earned money will go to a good place.
  • To those who fall in line to get their lunch and enjoy every minute of their break time.
  • To those who spend the after working hours wisely though that means spending another long hours to be at home.
  • To those who miss sleeping late and waking up late in the morning.
  • To those who’d love to spend their weekends/day offs together with their family or have a weekend distressing moments.
  • To those who work harder and better in order to prepare for their future.
  • To those who wander what will happen five years from now will be. Whether they’ll still be in their same job or have their own small business.
  • To you… congratulations,
And Happy Labor Day!

MORE POSTS FOR EMPLOYEES OUT THERE:

  1. Day 7 Productive Living for Career Women
  2. How to Stop living from Sweldo to Sweldo
  3. 40 FINANCIAL HABITS FOR LIFE
  4. Studying Your Payslip
  5. Turning Your Salary to Income
  6. 7 Time Management Tips for Busy People
  7. How I Balance Life and Work?
  8. 5 Biggest Sweldo Mistakes Employees Commit and How to Avoid Them
  9. New Job, New Life
  10. Reasons Why I Quit My Job
  11. Saving Tips for Those who are Living from Paycheck to Paycheck  
  12. How to Dress Up for a Job Interview like a Pro
  13. How to answer “So Tell Me About Yourself” and More Common Job Interview Questions with Answer
  14. Introducing: SavingsPinay's Job Interview Series
  15. Timeless Job Interview Tips
  16. 23 Motivational Hacks For Young Achievers
  17. 5 Reasons To Find Enjoyment in Your Daily Job
  18. 8 Tips To Have a Major Major Salary Increase
  19. How You Can be Promoted in a World where Everyone wants to be Promoted

Be better in your finances. Save Now, Invest Now and walk your way to success. Sign up in my Email List and receive templates to get you started in your Financial Wealth. Follow me on Facebook and Twitter for better updates. Godbless
Post Comment
Post a Comment