Top Social

Want to Start the Year Anew?! Join the 14-Day Productive Living Program NOW!

Thursday, January 29, 2015
So how's the first month of 2015 going for your life?! Are you performing the best version of yourself?! I know some experience trouble in committing to their goals this year.
I've been to that situation all my life. You may have read my blog post, One Step Forward, Two Steps Back where I honestly admit how "one epic fail" I feel in my life. I love to start something and find it hard to finish.
On January I created a blog post entitled Revolutionize Your 2015 by Knowing How to Be Productive and was amazed with the warm reception. This led me to create a 14 Day Program to further elaborate how Productive Living can lead to Financial Freedom.
The 14 Day Productive Living is more than just Time Management. The posts you'll read and the information you'll receive will unleash your highest potential. From February 1 to February 14 you will learn to be efficient by going through the basics of Productivity.
For a total of 2 weeks we will be moving forward on the New Year in a much better version of yourself. And we will start by becoming productive.
Since this is my very first time to run a challenge I am asking for your support. I want to hear you. I hope you'll use the comment section and I hope we can engage to each other.

WHAT YOU'LL LEARN DURING THE 14 DAY PRODUCTIVE LIVING PROGRAM?!


1. Push the RESTART Button of Your Life (Day 0)

  • For the first day of the 14 Day Productive Living Program we will be forcing ourselves to restart and go through a Boot Process. I will be giving a checklist of items and issues that needs to be resolved for the next 14 days in order to bring your whole life  to its normal condition or initial state. If you feel like something's not working right… Day 0 will be the very day that we will Restart our system.

2. How to Plan a Year, A Month, A Week and A Day (Day 1 to Day 4)

  • You may have always thought of planning your year, your month, your week and your day but have you ever tried implementing it in your life?! In Day 1 to Day 4 I will teach the most effective methods that you can yearly, monthly, weekly and daily. I will create free templates that you'll surely enjoy and will help you for the better. From creating goals, prioritizing your tasks and scheduling your event, this first four days will be information overload!
3. The Tools You Need to Start Living Productively (Day 5)

  • On Day 5 I will tour you on the very tools that you need to own in order to start the process of becoming productive. I will also tour you on the very tools that I personally use and will guide you in  choosing your own tools too.
4. How to Use a Planner and a Tour on the Planner that I Use (Day 6)

  • If you are one big of a planner like I am then you will surely enjoy Day 6. For the longest time that I maintain a planner I've learned different ways to spice up each pages and make it the best planner ever and this is where I will share to you all those juicy info. I will also tour you on What's Inside my 2015 Planner which is something that I am planning to do for the since the start of January.
5. The Perfect To Do List and the Power of Scheduling Tasks (Day 7)

  • I have posted before the topic of Reengineering Your To Do List for Perfection and I am very happy that a lot have found that useful. Now for Day 7 there will be an upgrade of the information wherein we will implement a schedule in our To Do List.
6. Productive Living for Students, for Career Women, for Busy Moms, for Entrepreneurs, for Bloggers, for the Faithful and for the New You (Day 8- Day 14)

  • For the 2nd Week of the 14 Day Productive Living Program we will have a specific focus. Day 8 is for students, Day 9 is for Career Women, Day 10 is for Busy Moms, Day 11 is for Entrepreneurs, Day 12 is for Bloggers, Day 13 is for the Faithful and Day 14 is for the New You. You will learn a lot of tips and hacks and it will set yourself for Making 2015 the Best Year Ever.
7. Summary (counted as a bonus Day 15) On February 15 we will have a nice summary on the lessons discussed during the 14-Day program.

WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT?


If you join the 14 Day Productive Living Program you will be able to give efficiency in your life. You will become more effective in very task that you do. You will definitely learn how to take advantage of your time and use it wisely.


HOW TO JOIN THIS FREE PROGRAM?!


Yes, you've read it right! The 14 Day Productive Living Program is 100% Free. All you have to do is visit this blog and you can have the full access with the day to day lesson.

However, I do encourage you to activate your participation over the journey of this 14 Day Productive Living by doing the 5 Easy Steps below:


  • Using the comment section and even to private email message on izzaglinofull@gmail.com.
  • Following SavingsPinay on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+ .
  • Join the SavingsPinay Google+ Community as future webinars will be conducted there
  • Share about this 14 Day Productive Living Program to your friends, social media sites and even your blog. Sharing means caring for you are passing the free information to someone. .

WAIT THERE'S MORE!!!


Since this is my very first time to create a program for my readers, I then decided to create valuable FREEBIES!!! Use the sign up form below.

 

That's it! So in January 31, Saturday, expect Day 0 of the 14 Day Productive Living Program to Start!!! See you!

Be better in your finances. Save Now, Invest Now and walk your way to success. Sign up in my Email List and receive templates to get you started in your Financial Wealth. Follow me on Facebook and Twitter for better updates. Godbless
Post Comment
Post a Comment