Top Social

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

Wednesday, November 26, 2014
I know I've mentioned this either on this blog or on my other blog, but yes, my language of love is recognition. With that being said, I realized how an over-achiever I can be. I love starting something and most of the time I find it real hard to finish what I started.

One step forward, two steps back...
I always try to find another thing or stuff to add in my responsibility. For example, I have my daily job but I still do events and I did not just stop at being an event emcee I became an event planner/coordinator as well. Another scenario is this blog. Though from 8AM-6PM, my work will require to write, I still sign up a blog (two blogs by the way) that I have to update with contents.

I did an eBook and was inspired to follow up this with more early next year.  I also do Youtube videos as I was inspired by the likes of Michelle Phan, Bubzbeauty, BeyondBeautyStar and local gurus such as Say Tioco Artillero, Ana Patricia Victorino and Michelle Dy.

And aside from the above mentioned I do freelance writing for websites such as www.hiexpat.com 
(You may read my first published post HERE)

Of course it's worth mentioning that I joggle all these roles along side my being a follower of God, daughter to my parents, a sibling to my brother and sisters, a family member to my relatives, a friend to my friends, a Marketing Assistant to my company and a whole lot more titles I find it hard to mention.

And yes I want MORE...
I have lined up a list of projects for next year both career-wise and personal-wise and I know starting something is very hard. I also fail. I once had this brilliant idea to sell makeup in a box (think of BDJ Box, Glamourbox and Saladbox) but I failed because of lack of knowledge, preparation and experience. I bought an LCD Projector for I thought I could let it be rented for events but the business is not good and the projector is at home and primarily used for at home movie watching.

But I still believe that in every failure comes the opportunity for success.

I still have a lot to try. My 21 and Better list is just waiting for my response. More Personal and Financial Goals needed to be achieved and of course I am entitled to be better in what I do.

Hope everything turns out well in God's perfect timing.  
How about you?! Have you experienced starting something and finding it hard to finish? Do you have goals and bucket lists waiting to be achieved?! Share your thoughts in the comment section below!




Post Comment
Post a Comment