Top Social

21 Facts About Me

Monday, November 3, 2014

November is finally here. Oh My Birth Month. I have always viewed age positively and the blessing of yet another year to strive and be better is what matters most. Have I felt that the years has been moving so fast?! YES!!! I still can’t believe that I will be 21 on the 9th.


Recently I felt like this blog has been filled with more finance information that I never got the chance to share to you guys my story. Well I had properly posted before but it was never too much of information that I know will open more of me to you.

So as part of my celebration and of my Things to Look Forward to This November, here are the 21 Facts About Me. Hope you’ll enjoy reading through.

IMG_5805.JPG

  1. My real name is Clariza. I used Izza since I became an event emcee because I felt like a shorter name will appeal more to the audience. To know more about my event job click here.
  2. I am only 5’1, always one of the shortest in the class back in elementary, high school and even college. Both my parents are not that tall. My Papa is just 5’7 I believe while I stand taller than my Mama now.
  3. I have problems gaining weight. I eat a lot but I stay as thin as I was back in my younger years.
  4. I’m a Coffee-Addict. I know too much is bad for the health but I can’t work without caffeine in my body. If its work week I drink 1 cup the moment I came to the office (before 8am), one cup by 10:30am, another by 3:30pm and sometimes before going to sleep. Remember My Ideal Week?! All breaks are primarily reserved for coffee.
  5. I love to write and I can adopt to different genres.
  6. I sing and dance but I never had a chance to show off these talent of mine.
  7. I always like to be the eye of the crowd, one side effect of having Recognition as my Language of Love.
  8. I don’t have any favorite color
  9. I have been a big fan of ukay-ukay to the point that almost 80% of my closet items are all bought in the ukay. You check all of my ukay OOTDs here.
  10. The most disorganized person you could ever meet could have been me. I have this tendency to keep my things cluttered in a long period of time because I feel like that way I can see things better
  11. I had acne problem before. More of the side story click: My Tagiyawat Battle.
  12. Addicted!!!
    I play ukulele. I love that little instrument so much and keeps me from getting stressed after a busy day.
  13. I've been amazed and amused by anything Korean. It all started on Running Man- a Korean variety show where I fell madly in love (just a fantasy crush) with Kim Jong Kook. For now all of my playlist are Korean songs from Bigbang, 2ne1, Infinite, Sistar and lately I've been obsessed with Winner of YG.
  14. I feel extremely lazy taking my makeup off  at night even though it is part of what's causing my skin to break out. Fortunately I developed a night routine using the Bench Perfect Skin that helped me follow a set of face regimen. Curious about my Night Time Routine before?!! Click here.
  15. I finished BS Journalism at Polytechnic University of the Philippines
  16. I can confidently state that I am good in English and Filipino as I love composing essays, short stories and other literary art pero mahina ako sa Math. I even got a TRES sa Statistics.
  17. If I'll do the Perfect Imperfections Tag I choose my Hair, Eyes and Butt as my Perfect (well parts that I am most proud of) while Teeth, Legs and Nose as my Imperfection (the least that I love physically about myself).
  18. I am a makeup collector. See my makeup collection here.
  19. I have a fear of death.
  20. I don't drink, don't smoke and have never ever gone to clubs.
  21. I have never experienced travelling alone and its something that I am looking forward to do now that I am 21. :)
I guess its nice to somehow reveal a portion of your life to the world. The list above might bore your though but I hope you somehow get to know me and treat me as of course one of your virtual friends. :) I feel extremely happy celebrating another milestone with you! To God be the Glory.


Be better in your finances. Save Now, Invest Now and walk your way to success. Sign up in my Email List and receive templates to get you started in your Financial Wealth. Follow me on Facebook and Twitter for better updates. Godbless.
Post Comment
Post a Comment