Top Social

SavingsPinay's first eBook attempt is DONE, Register for a copy NOW!

Thursday, November 20, 2014
If you remember my 2014 SavingsPinay Reader Survey, I asked whether what topic of an eBook would you like to receive from yours truly. I got a favorable response for Tips and Tricks for A New and Improved Life so from then I slowly started drafting the contents.

The Welcome Page
As this is my first attempt to write something more than an ordinary blog post, I felt like it will be good to release a brief and manageable amount of information that one could read in a few minutes.

The downloadable eBook is just 25 pages. The design is minimalistic, photos only exists on the latter part of the eBook. The tone is conversational with even Tagalog sentences to further reach the Filipino readership. The Title is Making 2015 Your Best Year Ever (SavingsPinay's Tips and Tricks for a New and Improved Life).

 


Accomplishing this eBook made me:
  • Reach my goal before 2014 ends
  • Realize that I still have the creative side of me that I thought was long gone for everyday I write technical stuffs at work
  • Remember the core of personal finance (the chapters of the book!!!)
  • Rely on people who appreciates my writing skills. I made two of my office-mates read excerpts of the manuscript. Thankfully, they find the book good to read.
  • Reciprocate the love you have showered unto my humble blog, savingspinay.blogspot.com
Table of Contents
  1. Making 2015 Your Best Year Ever
  2.  Let Go and Let God
  3. State of Your Personal Financial Asset [S.O.F.A]
  4. On Budgeting and beyond
  5. The beauty of Saving
  6. You and your income
  7. To Pay or Not to Pay: Debt is the Question
  8. Appendices
  9. I created these Infographics for You
  10. Top 5 All-Time Most Viewed SavingsPinay Posts
  11. Final Thoughts


Let Go and Let God

How To Get the eBook?

If you are already in my email list then you will surely get this book in your inbox on Friday, November 21. For Facebook, Twitter and Youtube followers, please do send me your email address at izzaglinofull@gmail.com so I can reply back with the copy on or before November 30. After November 30, I will create a Downloadable Link to the eBook on this blog. The eBook is FREE.

Introducing My 2015 Best Year Ever Template
Along with the eBook, I also created templates that could help boost your productivity.
  • A To-Do Template that you can reproduce daily and will help you manage your daily tasks.
  • A 2015 Goal List Template that you can answer and print out to kick start your best year ever
  • A Devotional Journal Entry Template that you can use as a form of daily diary to give you firm faith and help you have clarity over the things that maters the most.
Answer this form if you want a copy of the 
Best Year Ever Templates TOO!!!
Post Comment
Post a Comment