Top Social

Day 4 of 14 Day Productive Living How To Plan Your Day

Wednesday, February 4, 2015
Welcome to Day 4 of the 14 Day Productive Living Challenge!

Thank you first and foremost for the additional subscribers that this humble blog of mine gained even for just the first week of the Productive Living eCourse. Thank you so much for giving SavingsPinay a chance.

Just a quick run down to our topics so far.


Today I will be giving you important lessons on how to plan a day in life. This will be a very quick post but the benefits are exponential. Knowing how to plan your day to day is highly important for this can be the basis of how effective you are. No matter how well your yea, your month or your week is planned, without proper execution of your daily tasks… everything will fall like domino pieces.

A few notes before I give to you my tips on amplifying your productivity throughout the day.

1. Always have the “productive” mind-set in your mind and in your heart.  

The moment that you wake up you need to affirm yourself that you will be productive. Start the day with the positive mind.

2. Create a to-do list. I am a firm believer of “what’s written gets done” so it is of high importance on my side to create a check list of tasks that need to get done on every areas of my life. My love for creating lists is like disease and even if there are apps that could make the process easier I still go back to the pen and paper. When I write them I remember each task better and the idea of crossing out or putting a check mark on the side of the task is just so therapeutic.

3. Select the most important tasks of the day. I know I’ve repeat this step for almost every planning that we made in this eCourse but I again repeat, selecting the most important task of the day is a must-have. The task that will create the greatest impact on your long term goals should be put into high priority every time.

How I plan my day?

I admit how unproductive I can be most of the time. I have a habit of procrastinating and just starting something but not finishing it. That’s why I said how this 14 Day Productive Living will also serve as a reminder to myself that my goals are waiting for me to be achieved.
But whenever I have big projects I ignite the productive soul in me. And here’s how I mostly plan what my day will be.

I create routines. I establish a routine that I know I will keep coming back or looking forward every day. For example is my morning routine in my Ideal Week. I love that morning routine for I feel like I am maximizing the different areas of my life. I also have my skincare routine that I love to do and look forward to every evening. You can watch my Night time Skincare Routine below:

I do similar tasks by batch. When I create contents for the many blog that I maintain I see to it that I schedule them to fall on a specific date and time wherein I can just slay them all.  Every Monday for me is a massive content writing for IzzaGlino while Tuesdays is for SavingsPinay. Saturdays will be for Events so every tasks that could help my events business to grow I do it mostly on that day.

I dedicate time for myself and for my family. I see to it that I also give time to be with my family and to really express how much I'm lucky to have them. I also love doing some pampering when needed.
Your day should be very focused on productivity. It is important to create a schedule that you will end up to be very productive. Stop procrastinating and cut on the things that waste your time. Fix the schedule that you want and that will satisfy each and every areas of your life. Learn to achieve balance over your busy life.
Post Comment
Post a Comment