Top Social

Day 7 Productive Living for Career Women

Saturday, February 7, 2015
Welcome to Day 7 of the 14 Day Productive Living Program!


As a career woman myself, I knew how important it is for me to attain my goals and still keep the balance in my personal, social and familial life intact. I enjoy the office work and being with my colleagues. I love the deadlines and I do feel like having Pygmalion Effect  or when people expect something from me I tend perform better. For me, work is like a playground. It gives me so much joy being a help for the company that I serve with and I take pride on what I do as a living. 

Another quick recap for the past blog posts:



Day 7 Productive Living for Career Women.


Today, I’ll be sharing to you some of the tried and tested productivity methods that could help you cope up with your life as a career women. All that we are craving is the balance in between the work and life that we have. I made a nice introductory post about this topic entitled How I Balance Life and Work, which I recommend to be read too for you to better understand the struggles and the success that comes with choosing a life of a career woman. 


Habits of a Highly Productive Career Woman!


  1. Work Smarter than yesterday. The term “workaholic” connotes negativity more than positivity nowadays. It means choosing work more than your life at all. Instead of becoming a workaholic, why not strive to work smarter?! When you work smarter you are choosing to spend your time well in every project areas of your life. You know how to balance your day and night that could make the most out of your day to day living. You Are not afraid to say “no” when things get a little too heavy to carry on and never feel shy to delegate the things that you are not well capable of doing. 

  2. Bring out her best self forward. A highly productive career woman has good sense of what’s importance that she still has the capability to look good with no effort at all. You need to create routines such as morning, night, weekend. skincare, foundation, workout and so on and so forth that will really turn your best self forward. Routines will change your life forever! Watch my Foundation Routine below:

  3. Take notes and Create Lists. It is so important for a productive career woman to take down important notes from a company meeting or a meeting with a client so to not forget what needs to be done urgently. Lists such as grocery, shopping and to do’s are like normal thoughts that you slay almost every day. It is important to keep a planner or a notebook for this and always follow the rule that what gets written, gets done. 
  4. Finds a hobby to de-stress. I blog as a hobby and to de-stress myself from a lot of technical writing. It may have conquered a big chunk of my time  but still it makes me happy. I love blogging so much and I love sharing my thoughts and opinions with others. A musical instrument can also do the trick for you. I played the Ukulele as another hobby of mine. The instrument looks good and it is just lovely to play. 
  5. Never stops learning. Your read books, you attend seminars and you take short courses that could really be beneficial to your career! Instead of wasting your time and effort on social media and procrastination, you amplify your life to a higher level by opening your mind to new learnings. It is important to just possess a positive mind on learning new stuff.
  6. Prioritize what needs to be prioritized. She knows the things that matter the most for her career and for her life. You have to have an idea on the big projects and the tasks it will take to complete the project. A true productive woman perseveres until the job is done and doesn't allow distraction to get on her way to success.
  7. Sets her mind on her goals. Setting long and short term goals for a productive woman is important. It sets  her mind to focus living life to the fullest. She loves listing her yearly, monthly weekly and daily goals and keeps an eye on her milestones in life. You need to be


Additional Tips to further live a Productive Life as a 
Career Woman

  • Know what your heart desires. Your happiness plays a vital role in   creating a harmonious life as a career woman. Assess what will truly create the biggest impact in your life.

  • Be beautiful from inside and out.  Your attitude will determine the true beauty that you possess. You may look as beautiful as stars on TV but if you have bad attitude towards the people around you, you'll sure collect enemies than friends.

  • Be selective on the people you go with.  It is nice to network with people that could turn to inspirations and role models for the path that you want to take. Make sure that you are spending quality time with those that can influence you to be better.

  • Take good care of your body. Feed your body well and try to be active in sports or even workouts. This could really help you stay on track and in shape. Another benefit of a good work out is it gives you an extra boost of energy especially in the morning.

  • Simplify your life. Live simply and do not let yourself be obsessed with material things. Try to make your day worth remembering.

I hope that you enjoyed today's post. To all career women out there I salute you for standing up and keeping your best foot forward as always.
Post Comment
Post a Comment