Top Social

My 20-something panic!!!

Monday, November 24, 2014

If you’ve been following my blog you know how much I change my themes often and I do apologize for the sudden change...AGAIN. I just felt like my theme earlier this month has been out of control considering the Adsense stuff that I would like to minimize.

I wanted this blog to be as sincere as possible. I want to broadcast financial knowledge and add value to my readers first, the money I get from this blogging things ought to be a bonus. So I do hope this new change is for the better.


Speaking of change, you all know that last November 9 I changed my age from 20 to 21. I even shared My 21 and Better list on my beauty and lifestyle blog that I virtually shared for you are part of my accountability partners now. Blogging for about a year now has truly made a big difference in my life.

And made me more human, too.



So I guess its just alright if I share to you the latest syndrome that I got called “20-something panic”. Have you had one?!


20-something panic is a modern term for those that creates anxiety and a whole lot of nerve-wracking thoughts for those living in their 20’s. I got one too early though and I hope releasing most of them will ease out my mind and my heart. If in any case you can relate, share it on the comment box below, ok?!

FROM GOALS TO WISH LISTS. In the #6 of my Most Important Financial Lessons in Personal Finance series I mentioned how my 2014 Personal and Financial Goal became an epic fail. I achieved very few for this year. You make a list of long goals but along the process you procrastinate in achieving. Its just sad that things don’t go the way you wanted. *sigh*

USAPANG SWELDO. Though I got a major major salary increase, its still annoying every time I budget and my expenses and my salary doesn’t match. There goes my event business (to which I’m thankful for) that had helped have the most of my income. And currently I have other business ideas I want to launch as soon as possible. I felt like sweldo is not just enough… you need more sources of income for your expenses are getting bigger and bigger.

LOVELIFE. Yes, I’m single and I know it. The world knows it and I know God too (for I’ve been praying for it *wink). Hindi ako nagmamadali. I believe its not my season yet fall in love and I’m still patiently waiting for God’s choice but of course, I’m human too. I still feel a little lonely not having a special someone. (Samahang Malamig ang Pasko,drama)


FAMILIAL RESPONSIBILITY. I fear for my parents health so much (like everyday). Nakakalungkot makitang tumatanda sila sa harap mo. More so I really want to help my family so much. I feel like there’s so much that they deserve (lalo na parents ko) and I want to do it for them so badly.

Me and my parents. Treated them on my first sweldo after I got the salary increase :)

THE “WHEN AND HOW I’LL ACHIEVE FINANCIAL FREEDOM”. That’s why I told you earlier how this blog changed me living in my 20-something. I felt like as early as now I want to achieve financial freedom. I can’t stop thinking of ways that I can cut off on my expenses, save for my future and invest on long term stuff. I know I’m still young… but I don’t know why I over-achieve things.

I know I should deal with these panic attacks and I know too that I’ve got more to handle in the future. These panics make my 20’s extra amazing… Life is all about the challenge. It’s either you face them or you face them with face held high.
______________________________________________________________________________
My first eBook, Making 2015 Your Best Year Ever is now out and ready for digital release. It’s a 25-page PDF eBook with minimalistic design filled with tips and tricks for a new and improved life. If you want a free copy just be part of my RSS Email list via this link: http://feeds.feedburner.com/SavingspinayaFinancialJourneyOfACommonPinay


Or message me anything at izzaglinofull@gmail.com

 

Be better in your finances. Save Now, Invest Now and walk your way to success. Sign up in my Email List and receive templates to get you started in your Financial Wealth. Follow me on Facebook and Twitter for better updates. Godbless.
4 comments on "My 20-something panic!!!"
  1. You may not believe me, but you're actually doing very well with the mindset that you have and your drive to succeed matched only by your enthusiasm :)

    So no need to panic. Relax and chill out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ms. Jillabs. I guess praning lang talaga ako. hehe.

      Delete
  2. You're very inspiring :) I think you're even younger than me but you've already achieved a lot :) Keep on blogging and inspiring us, your readers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ms. Jacqueline for this wonderful encouragement. I never felt so open to this blog not until I realized that you are all my accountability partners in life. Hope you can send me your email address so I send freebies po (eBook and Templates) :)

      Delete