Top Social

Day 12 Productive Living for a New You

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Welcome to Day 12 of 14 Day Productive Living Program!

The most important and can even be considered as a prerequisite before you learn how to effectively manage your time is the skill of becoming productive.



Day 4 - How to Plan for Your Day

Day 6 - Productive Living for Students 
Day 7 - Productive Living for Career Women
Day 8 - Productive Living for Busy Moms
Day 9 - Productive Living for Entrepreneurs 
Day 10- Productive Living for Bloggers 
Day 11- Productive Living for the Faithfuls


Day 12 Productive Living for a New You

Being productive acts as a compass that directs where we are going. Our map is our purpose in life and productivity is the key ingredients that will help us achieve our ultimate well-being. This is fundamental element to acknowledge so that you have a clear view on what.

Living the Blame Game

One thing that we may notice in our day to day life is how common we encounter and even join the Blame Game. We’ll hear a comment saying “If not because of that TV Show, I have been early today” or if “It’s not my fault that I’m late… It’s because you are too early!”

When you let yourself become part of the Blame Game, you separate yourself to the opportunity of becoming better. Lost opportunities, lost relationship and worst---- lost time that will never ever come back.

Many people complain because of lack of time but to be honest---There is enough time. It is in how we use it that made the biggest difference. It may be a challenge or even a mystery how famous people like Oprah Winfrey, Donald Trump and even Barrack Obama, who are successful in their respective chosen career, able to accommodate the their daily tasks but I am telling you that the Secret Ingredient that they have that YOU might not have is Productivity.

So, How do you  Become productive?

Being productive is best done when you felt the urge in your heart that something is wrong.

For example, I decided to be on track with my life after several months of hiatus when I felt that my daily life is slowly becoming more of a same-thing event day by day. I will wake up late, hurry to go to work, procrastinate during working hours, spend more time in café after work because I like it and return home feeling tired and exhausted without any productivity at all.


I asked myself one night, “Am I happy?” And the answer that echoed in the four corners of my room is “NO!” My life has no direction at all. And this motivates me to be productive finally.

Once you answer that question whether you are happy or not with how you spend a day in your life then you are ready to do the following steps that will unlock the secret element of efficient time management.

  Start with a Prayer. As cheesy as it sounds, prayer really works when setting your mind and heart to be productive. You need to consult with God in this one because your productivity system will be the blueprint of your purpose in life. All you have to do is be sincere.

“Lord, the Mighty creator, I humble myself and ask for Your guidance as I create my Being productives. I know that more than anyone in this world I live, You are the only one who knows me well. Align my life towards the light of Your path. Amen”

      If you prayed that prayer (or your own prayer) with sincerity then congratulations. Together let’s unlock the second step towards becoming productive!

            List down your hearts’ revelations. One thing about praying first before taking an action is the fact that there is an answer. It is given in just a speed of light. You will personally feel it in your heart. So list it down. I’ll tell you a hint of what will be revealed based on my personal experience. The things that you will list down answer/s the question of “Why do you want to Change the Way you manage Your Time?”

            For example your heart’s revelations may include:
      A.        I don’t want to live this day to day life anymore
      B.        I want to be new, to be replenished
      C.        I am not happy anymore

Pour out what your heart says. It may be a lot of negativity but once you have fully written it you will be able to understand the bent on the way.

             Answer with conviction. Now that you’ve listed the reasons for your aim of becoming better in handling your time then you can easily counter attack each of the negatives.

        This may include the following:
a.        I will establish a time for myself, for my family and for my career
b.        I will accomplish the tasks of today and will not pass it for tomorrow
c.        I will learn to say “No” considerately
          List down the top 5 most important counter attacks and from here you may now start your journey in Productive Living.

Benefits of Being productive

Ever since I decided to be productive everyday, I noticed a lot of changes in my life. A good productivity system truly simplifies everything for me. It makes you live life with a standard. Here are other benefits:

1. It motivates you to act
2. It encourages you to live life
3. It makes you productive
4. It enables you to focus on what's important
5. I makes you achieve something

Hope you love this post.
Post Comment
Post a Comment