Top Social

How to Make a Fresh Start in Life?

Thursday, December 4, 2014
 Over the month of October I found out a new website where I could just shoot my answers to random questions. QUORA.


I became addicted on my first week answering questions. The topics that I chose is Personal Finance, Blogging and Productivity.

Anyhow, one question caught my attention and I am glad that I had about four upvotes (like like in Facebook) TO MY ANSWER.
 

The question is, "How do You Make A Fresh Start in Life?"


Here's my Answer:

Do the 4 A's of Fresh Start in Life
ADMIT- Admit your situation. Admit you failed badly in life. Admit your mistakes. The more you admit in your wrongdoings the more you'll be bound to a realization.

ACKNOWLEDGE- Acknowledge that you cannot live life ALONE. You need God in your life, your family and your friends. Acknowledge others help and go look for their advices.

ASSESS- Assess what should be done. Create a plan how you can solve things. Go for the most doable and work your way up. It is OK to start small and slowly as long as you are doing it step by step.

ALIGN- Align your thoughts now. You failed big one time so never ever let it be for the second time around. Make sure that you will have more focused life now. Talk to yourself and just simply make straight points for your life to be greater.

Remember that it is not about starting back at zero as long as you learn and you stand up for life.

If you have been struggling with your current life and if you feel like everything is just the same more of like a routine you want to break free, then you might want to try my answer above. Again that's Admit, Acknowledge, Assess and Align.



Be better in your finances. Save Now, Invest Now and walk your way to success. Sign up in my Email List and receive templates to get you started in your Financial Wealth. Follow me on Facebook and Twitter for better updates. Godbless.

Post Comment
Post a Comment