Top Social

IzzaGlino's Best of the Best for 2014

Tuesday, December 23, 2014
You may have known already that aside from this financial blog I also own a beauty and lifestyle blog for frugal Pinay at izzaglino.blogspot.com The blog is mainly concerned on beauty products, makeup, OOTDs and many more that shows the other side of me. More personal too at some point.

Anyhow, due to the busy schedule I still can't come up with a new post so I decided to share the series that I've been doing to the other blog wherein I list the Best of the Best Products that I found out in 2014. This again is first published on IzzaGlino and I will appreciate if you drop by to that said blog of mine.

Enjoy!

EYE PRODUCTS:
 (Published on December 3, 2014)
LA Colors Perfect Curve Mascara
1. Nyx Single Eyeshadow in Brown. Nothing can substitute the love that I have for this NYX Single Eyeshadow in Brown. I use it on my crease, I use it to contour my nose and I use it to neutralize loud colors. I had it for a long time but I still have enough of the product.


2. L.A. Colors Perfect Curve Mascara. I highly suggest that you try this mascara. Not only is it budget-friendly but this mascara is great in creating length and curly lashes even without curling!

3. Pinkies Collection Brow Pencil. This has been a favorite of mine for its very easy to use, its long and only 99pesos! I love how this could make my brows look amazing!

Me showing how the Shawill Eyebrow Kit works

4. Essence Eyeliner Extra Long Lasting. This has been the only liquid liner I bought for 2014 but this baby served me right. I love how I can create cat-eyes easily and that fact that it lasts long enough.

5. Shawill Eyebrow Kit. Speaking of brows, Shawill Eyebrow Kit has also became my companion for 2014. This is very long lasting and you can easily pull off well-made brows by just filling in the sparse areas. What I love about this more is that it comes with two shades, making you have the opportunity to choose.
6. ELF Eyebrow Treat and Tame. Of course my love for ELF Treat and Tame can never be skipped. This has a two part process, the adhesive which is the treat and the actual brow coloring which is the tame. I love using this product after I applied the Shawill Eyebrow Kit.

  1. Fashion 21 Double Up Mascara- I even created a video about this product and I do truly and deeply love how this mascara makes my lashes stand out. It's a bit of a pricey side for a local product but works wonders so I love it!

  1. Fashion 21 Single Eyeshadow in #18. I don't really like black eyeshadow just because I find hard time blending but this single eyeshadow from Fashion 21 is so good. I love putting this over my Essence Eye liner. 

     
 LIP PRODUCTS:

 (Published on December 15, 2014)

From Ever Bilena Lip Liner
1. Revlon Lipgloss. I bought two shades of Revlon Lipgloss in Fire and Burgundy and both lipglosses are just a wow product for me. I love to use the lipgloss on top of a lipliner of the same color. They are pricey but the quality is very nice.

Himalaya Lip Balm
2. Essence Lipliner in Honey Bun. This is a very affordable lip liner and gives such a wonderful neutral to nude lip color. I love pairing this with my Essence Lipstick of almost the same color.

3. Touch Me in Cashmere is my all time favorite lipstick for 2014!Its just so pretty! The color is nude arrange and brings out more of a morena vibe. I consider this lipstick as my holy grail and something that gave me a eureka moment.


4. ELF Lipstick in Lady Fair. AFter about a week that I discovered the Touch Me Cashmere lipstick, I then found out about the Lady Fair shade on ELF lipstain line and I knew this is the best combination for my favorite lipstick. It's nice that this lip stain make my lipstick stay longer.


Maybelline Plum Perfect
5. Ever Bilena Lip Liners. If you are in a hunt for 100pesos and below lip liners then this Ever Bilena lip liners is the babies for you! I love the pigmentation of this product and that its less than 100pesos! I am also glad that I am able to prioritize local products.


6.Himalaya Lip Balm. I got this recently and I love it oh so much. This lipbalm reminds me of Carmex only this is a much affordable version! This moisturize your lips in an instant! I love the packaging, I love the price and I just love everything about this lip balm!


7. Maybelline Color Show Lipstick in Plum Perfect. The color of this lipstick can be a bit intimidating at first but once you have used it for sometime you will see that its such a great lip color! The price of this one is only 168 pesos and the quality is good and long lasting!    

FACE PRODUCTS:


 (Published on December 18, 2014)

 1. Essence Beauty Balm. If you haven't found a beauty balm that could give you the most natural coverage ever then maybe this is the answer you've been looking for. The price is budget-friendly, it has SPF 15 plus very lightweight. I was obsessed with this baby for some time.
2. Naturactor. This is such a great investment! You may feel some hesitation at first because of the price but I promise you nothing can beat this product. It's easy to use, a little goes a long way and super blendable! I can use this everyday and still don't hit pan! I love the coverage it gives, how it smells and just the whole thing about this beauty in a jar.


Catrice All Around Concealer
3. Catrice All Around Concealer. I never owned a concealer palette so when I saw this from Catrice counter I knew I have to get it. This is very affordable plus I can easily create the concealer cover corrector shade that I need.
4. Bobbie Cosmetics Duo-Way Powder. Bobbie Cosmetics has been one of the newest local make up line out and the price is so affordable. This two-way powder foundation is great and very comparable to the hype that I experienced with Bench Paintbox Powder Foundation.


5. Suesh Concealer in C210. I love this for its one of the best highlighter for the morenas. It's very yellow pigmented and easy to blend. The product maybe too little but very powerful too.

Suesh in C210
6. BT LA Makeup Primer. I am very glad that there those who agreed with me about how good this product is. It is a must use for oily skin and makes the foundation last longer plus very affordable for 120pesos only.

7. Forever 21 Sponge Blender. This has been the best tool to create that very natural and flawless foundation! I love using this damp and just slowly building the coverage all over my face up to the neck area.

8. Loreal Project Runway Superblendable Blush- Can't get enough of how amazing this blush is. The color is great and it looks natural. I love the subtle shine and highlight that it also creates.

Nichido Blush in Cool Rhum
9. Nichido Blush in Cool Rhum. There's no denying how much I love this blush on. I used this for my clients when I do make up gigs and they too love it.

10. Fashion 21 Single Eyeshadow in #19. This has been my overall highlighter! I use this for the higher points of my face, highlight on my inner tear ducts and nose line.



I hope you enjoyed this post! Advance Merry Christmas!
Post Comment
Post a Comment