Top Social

7 Time Management Tips for Busy People

Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Achieving excellence in time management is a work in progress. It will take a lot for one to master the art of organizing one’s schedule, goals and align it to the given 24-hours we have in a day. Learning to value how we spend time will help us in appreciating life in its simplest and fullest form. Imagine living a day where you are focused on one goal and shooting each task that the world will fire to you-----ON TIME!


Being able to master your time requires a change of personal perspective. Think it this way, once you are able to truly live the beauty of time management, you will be a new you living new routines and daily habits that bring out the best in you. Isn’t this a beautiful reason on why it is important to go through this series of life lessons?!


Too many tasks… too little time- this probably sums up the daily life of majority of us. Whether you are a student, a teacher, a young professional or a parent, we have the power to change this phrase and learn to do most of the little time we have.


This 7 Tips for Busy People will empower you on 7 highly beneficial perspective in life that can help you achieve greater.

7 Time Management Tips for Busy People

1. Take Notes- I personally enjoy writing in my Planner Organizer for this one. I put my TO-D0 LISTS, my SCHEDULE as well as my GOALS for each day. I try to highlight my events and meetings as well as the day that I have to attend a personal meeting. When you take down notes you’ll surely remember that you wrote it. I am still fan of calendar applications but there’s just something about writing stuff that makes me more productive.



2. Set Alarm or Countdown Timer for each Task- One thing that helped me so much is when I started setting an alarm for each task that I do especially on my blogs. I will work 45mins each article to write and 15 minutes to upload and create the visuals. Then I take a break in between to refresh my mind. This way I finish 15-25 articles every weekends J and can easily designate my posting on each of the blog I manage.


3. Create a Remarks on your Task- So you’ll be able to track down how well you Master your Time make sure to write a response or a remark every time you accomplish it on time. This way it will easier for you to assess how you are doing.

4. Do not do two things more so several things at once- As one cannot not be a servant of two masters, our daily task should also be spent alone to make it work. If you are finishing a paperwork make sure you are texting or worse opening your social media accounts. This way you’ll be able to do give your best.

5. Be Early- The beauty of being an early riser is endless. You become a changed man once you succeed in being an early riser. One, you get things ahead of time. Second, you are still fresh from a good sleep so your mind is pumped up and ready to work for the better. Lastly, you feel more productive deep inside because there’s still more time left in your schedule.


6. Examine your Daily Routine -List down your tasks from most important to the least important and least down how you usually do your everyday life. From here you can evaluate how you can better utilize your time. Set priorities and define your goal to further enhance your time management.


7. HAVE ACTION- plans will always be written notes or creative dreams without ACTION. Make sure that you do your best to learn how to effectively manage your time. Read books and blogs that will enable you to be better in your time management skills.


As busy as you may be, the above 7 Tips will help you identify what your priorities are. Make sure that you prioritize what is right to be prioritized. Learn to say “no” if an unwanted event comes and you really have no time to give. Don’t hesitate to sacrifice a few minutes for meditation to free your mind and help you achieve more. As a good saying dictates, Tomorrow is another day. Another chance for you to be productive and learn the essence of TIME.


Post Comment
Post a Comment