Top Social

Introduction: 3 Envelopes of Your New Life

Thursday, December 18, 2014


In my blog post, How To Stop Living from Sweldo to Sweldo I explained the importance of slowly building 3 Envelopes of Your New Life.


This has been a technique that I did that led me find relief on my cash flow. With this in mind, I learned to better allocate your money. I make sure to include a portion of my income with these three envelopes before I spend on my other needs and most specially my wants.


These 3 Envelopes became an essential part of my 2014 Financial Journey.

And I want to share this knowledge to everyone! So I decided to create a mini series of the 3 Envelopes of Your New Life wherein each Friday I will further discuss an envelope, give examples, tips and even free PDFs!!! :)
I hope you can be with me in this mini series so make sure you follow me via RSS to get the updates on my blog for free straight in your Inbox.

Also be part of my VIP email list by just writing any concern and/or note at izzaglinofull@gmail.com

The 3 Envelopes of Your New Life is an ideal read that you shouldn't miss as it's very timely now that a new year will soon begin. Plus, this might be the very answer you've been waiting for if and then you suffer from any financial issues such as:

1. Debt
2. No Savings
3. Impulse buying
4. Lack of Financial Goals
5. Recreation Tips on a Budget

Tomorrow, December 19 the first and second post will be up so be sure to check out my blog, ok?!



Be better in your finances. Save Now, Invest Now and walk your way to success. Sign up in my Email List and receive templates to get you started in your Financial Wealth. Follow me on Facebook and Twitter for better updates. Godbless.

Post Comment
Post a Comment