Top Social

SavingsPinay's February Quick Recap!

Monday, March 2, 2015

Hello there! I hope you all are doing fine. The shortest month of the year is now over and we are all saving hello to March! March is one of the busiest month for me and my family for we will be celebrating not just one but four important occasions this year. My brother and his son will be celebrating their birthdays (they were both born on March 30), March 12 is the wedding anniversary of my beloved parents and we still don’t have the exact date yet but by brother’s son, Lyron, will be graduating in Kinder 1 too in March.


Anyhow, since last month I gave the January Recap on half-month of January I thought I need to prioritize this February Recap so I made this as the first blog post for March.
Here’s a list of what happened this month on SavingsPinay!

  1. We are near 34,000++ PAGEVIEWS. I still can’t believe that this blog will have such awesome following. I knew the topic on finances can be very scary and intimidating so I really never thought that there will be supporters and readers that will just patiently wait for a new blog post here in SavingsPinay. Thank you so much. A big goal for March will probably to hit 50,000pageviews!!! Can we do it?!
  2. The 14 Day Productive Living Program. For February I created my very first e-Course and it is a 14 Day Program to talk about productivity and how productive living will just unleash the hidden “better version of yourself”. The links to all of the lessons as well as summary can be read here: LINK!
  3. We had TWO for 20-something blog post up! There was a great feedback when I posted How to be Financially Secured in your 30s, 40s, and 50s last January so I decided to give my 20s readers something to ponder upon this February. Kindly check Owning a Home for 20-something and Small Business for 20-something which is a continuation for Buying a First Car for 20-something post that I shared before.
  4. 24 Posts for February!!! I shared in My 21 and Better List that I a big goal for me is to publish more than 21 blog posts in a month. And we finally did it! Hopefully another 21 and more posts for March.
  5. SingleHop, an IT Hosting company based in Chicago, Illinois. believed in SavingsPinay and wrote to me an email if I would be happy to feature their Computer Declutter Calendar in a blog post. I said yes since I know the calendar could help readers who struggle on how to organize their computer. I featured the calendar in Day 5 of 14 Day Productive Living Program On Productivity Tools and a Peak on Tools that I Use.


POSTS OF THE MONTH:


Hope you had a great February too!!! Let us all welcome March with a wide smile! To God be the glory. 

How did your month went?! Did you enjoy February?! Hope you are pumped up for the coming month!


Click here for last months Quick Recap.
Post Comment
Post a Comment